Green TreeLoan modification

They are nothing but a vicious loan shark that denys a good customer loan modificatons in their time and need.

P.S. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM ###!!!

• Ju
    judi62 Nov 03, 2011

I have had the same problem with them but they call well into the night 10:00 pm and start at 8:00 am and at last count we got 24 calls at about 14 minuets apart. they say they are not calling that much but my cell bill will tell you different.

• Lk
    Lk8665 Oct 31, 2011

GreenTree Financial BAD EXPERIENCE, Erie, Michigan
    I have lived in my manufactured home for 16 plus years and maybe once or twice been late (within 10 days) on my mortgage loan. I have always been responsible and contacted them to let them know, because that is the way I was taught. In August I had a hysterectomy that took me away from work for several weeks. I was supposed to receive my short term disability check the following week after my surgery, but due to an internal error on my employers part, as of today, October 31, 2011, I still have not received the check, although it has been approved and is being processed. Throughout this whole time I have kept in contact with Greentree, as well as trying to heal. They have called me non-stop, several times daily leaving messages, which from a business perspective I can understand they are doing their job. I have explained that I have NOT had an income in over 10 - 12 weeks, I mean what else am I left to do? Can anone go that long without any income? I explained to the last "FLUNKY" i spoke to from their organization that apparently the check was cut on October 27, 2011 and I should be expecting it and if I would have received it on Friday, October 28th I would mail them their check for the two months that I am behind. I did not receive the check Friday or Saturday and here it is Monday, October 31st and still no check. They leave threatening voicemails telling me they are going to "Process my File". I called them back and spoke to a Manager by the name of Andy. He of course says "we havent received your check that You said you were going to mail last week" I said, I havent received my short term disability check yet and told him I had gone down to my mailbox and checked and still no mail. I further indicated that I had told the previous "flunky" I would mail the check "If I had received the check". I am so friggen tired of dealing with this loan provider and am going to change my phone numbers because they contact me at home and on my cell phone non-stop daily to the point where i have unplugged my answering machine. I also instructed the Manager, "Andy" to do what he needed to do, if he needed to foreclose, then do so and that is how the conversation ended as I hung up the phone after telling him they are harrassing me. The old saying goes have a good experience, you tell 10 people, but have a BAD experience, tell everyone you know and I will do exactly that. DO NOT USE GREENTREE FINANCIAL!!! I am also going to contact an attorney, because these people have harrassed me so much that I am stressed out and I am physically shaking from their harrassing calls. I could see this behavior, if I was a person who didn't make the initial contact, or didn't contact them at all when they called, or was constantly late on my payments, but I am not. I haven't made two payments because of having major surgery and unfortunately a problem arose internally at work, something that I was not involved in and it took awhile to get it straightened out, after explaining until I am blue in the face, they still act like jerks.The worst part about it, is that since the week of August 15th, I have contacted them on my own at least 5 times to keep them apprised of the situation and also said I would provide them with documentation. So with their treatment of me, I pity the person who doesn't contact them at all, the WRATH of GREENTREE awaits you, they will bombard or light up your phone, until almost 9:30 p.m. several times per day, every day.

• greentreesucks Oct 13, 2011

P.S. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THEM ###!!!