Green Sky CreditDenied ability to offer credit to my clients

D

12/21/-12/29/16
As a health care provider (chiropractor) I used Green Sky credit to purchase a high end massage chair for my patient to utilize and to market these chairs. That relationship has been a smooth one.
Recently (12/21/16) I applied to Green Sky to be a merchant provider, there was a short term end of year sale on the massage chairs and i needed to move quickly to be able to offer my clients interest free financing. I submitted an online application on 12/21/16 and was told I would receive a decision on the app in 48 hrs. After 5 days of me calling, being transferred several times every time i called and extended hold times, I was told they do not certify members of my profession as credit providers. I asked when they were going to let me my app was declined but received no answer. This was handled very badly. Too bad for them, as I have accessed another credit provider that does not discriminate against my profession and is happy to make some money. Is there a resolution for this? Probably not. i would suggest if you are a business in a time crunch, ask up front if your profession is covered. it might save some time.