Green Mountain Energyswitched energy service from a former energy supplier without my permission

Energy supplier called “ Green Mountain Energy” switched energy service from a former Energy supplier “ PECO Energy” without my permission. When I called them and asked what is going on, they said: they got permission to switch the service from my Son, when he is EVEN NOT on the account!!! I am only ONE on the account. My son remembers, that somebody came to the property and bother him with the advertisement about a new and cheaper energy service, my son did not sign any paperwork, they just tricked him by asking his name. And still they should not switch the service without my permission, since I am ONLY one on the account. I am disappointed because “ Green Mountain Energy” Rate is 0.139 $ per KWH, however former service rate is 0.086 $ per KWH. 0.139/0.086 = 1.6. My bills for energy were higher in 1.6 times.

• Ni
    nicanor Sep 20, 2009

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY GREEN MOUNTAIN ENERGY COMPANY, SENT ME A BILL OF 267.89 CENTS, WHEN I HAD TO PAY 389.47 CENTS, I CALLED THEM TO LET THEM THAT THEY HAD CHARGE ME LESS.SO THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE THAT LIKE A FRIENDLY THING THAT IS OK...SO THAT WAS WRONG...