Green Motion International — charged twice for the same booking
I have booked a car for pickup on 22-5-2019 using Ryanair.Com. Booking number is GB594709470. I was charged CHF 53.94 by Ryanair on 20th May. When I went for collecting the car on 22nd May, the rental car model I have choosed FIAT 500 was not available. Booking agent has told me that the car doesn't have fuel in it. He offered me a free upgrade to a Honda Jazz. I took it reluctantly as I prefer a small car for ease of driving and parking purposes.
Today I have checked my credit card statement. GreenMotion has charged extra GBP 79.80 to my credit card account on 24th of May for no reason.
I would like a full refund of the same.
More Green Motion International Complaints & Reviews
- Green Motion Car Hire - Manchester Airport - non-return of security deposit 
- Green Motion Car Rental Company - shady practices 
- Green Motion Car Rental, Stanstead - unautuorised charges, deception 
- Green Motion Car Hire Luton Airport - dihonesty 
- Green Motion - scam after the small accident 
- Green Motion International - payment not received
- Green Motion International - total scam. untrusted company.
- Green Motion International - green motion car hire warsaw modlin
- Green Motion International - infant car seat
- Green Motion Car Hire - admin fee for fine