Green Dot Reload`store needs to be taught how to sell them!

J Review updated:

3 out of 4 times that I go into the cumberland Famrs on River road In Stafford Springs,Ct.06076 They are unable to sell me a reload card. I have to end up traveling to get a reload. I feel that the green dot should now be offered in this store if they do not know how to do it! Today the store manager was there and they could not figure it out... Thats SAD!!!

• Updated by bruceouellette · Mar 03, 2017

I have tried to contact customer service for two days now at Green dot bank but get put on hold for hours at a time
    and can't get thru to talk to someone.

• Updated by Kevin Louis Terry · Jun 06, 2017

I sent your company the required documents to receive my replacement card 2 weeks ago but still have not heard from anyone or received my card. I spoke with Rafael about this issue and would like for someone to contact me ASAP ...Kevin Terry (210)974-3835... Thank you

• Updated by lindasherrod · Mar 19, 2018

Can someone help me out here, because it is know use for me to have a green dot card if I can't have family members and friends from other states to send me money on the greendot moneytpak . when I can't even create moneypak secure login.

• Updated by lindasherrod · Mar 19, 2018

everytime I call customer service the phone hangs up

• Updated by lindasherrod · Mar 19, 2018

I keep posting my complaint and hitting submit and it keep asking me to submit my complaint in I'm doing . why is it so much trouble to do this or to create a secure login

• Updated by Kris L Williams · Jul 03, 2018

I just want my money I need my account unblocked!

• Updated by Tammy Rosborough · Aug 01, 2018

Please help

• Updated by Todd50m · Mar 02, 2019

Took the day off to wait for the card thinking it was being stolen but FedEx, postal service and UPS said there were no packages in transit to me at all! Wtf are these idiots think they are doing?
    Gonna lose everything!

• Updated by Yvette Sanders · May 06, 2019

Social Security was place on card now its restricted I was asked for drivers license it was sent. Now homeless need by $1313.

• Updated by Yvette Sanders · May 06, 2019

Bathsheba Gibborim is name account under I need them to release my fund asap

• Updated by Rex a flack · May 21, 2019

I don't have a card from Green Dot so how can I access the accounts if I send my I'd

• Updated by Sherryand · Jul 03, 2019

I need hlep get my money

• Updated by Ardella Mckinley · Jul 07, 2019

Need my account unlock

• Updated by Labowie · Aug 05, 2019

Someone I didn't no took my money. It was my tax refund. I didn't give my okay and would like to b refunded.

• Updated by Helen Cobb · Aug 30, 2019

Please unblock my account I need my money back

• Updated by msleanna_xoxo_ · Sep 28, 2019

Warning: do not purchase a walmart money card because if for some reason you can not register it. It is impossible for you to recieve any of the money you put on it back. They will tell you to call that you need to call the number on the back of the card for any issues. The number on the back of the card is auto mated and there is nobody to speak to. When you call the 800 walmart number they tell you that you need to take it to the store for your return. After you sit on hold waiting for over 12 minutes for customer service to pick up the also try to refer you to the number on the back of the card. If you ask to speak to the store manager they also refer you to the 800, the number on the back of the card. This is after the 800 transferred you to both the number on the back of the card and green dot. After going through all this and have not been helped if you ask for the number of the "market manger of the store" which is what every other customer calls a distract manger. They refuse to give you both his name or office number for safety reason. I didn't ask for his full name, cell number or home address or even where his office was how is his first name and the office phone number a safely issue. I have worked in retail for over 30 years as everything from a part time associate to a store manager and have never refused a customer the number to the distract manager "market manager" nor have ever fought giving them the customer his name and number to his office and i have certainly never hung up on a customer who has asked for that informion. Why would i want to speak to corporate when the have absolutely no idea no idea what happens day to day in a store nor do the care about one customer in that store. I was completely given the run around all morning and still have not recieved an answer about how i will get my $75 back

THE WALMART MONEY CARD IS A SCAM FOR WALMART TO MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY OFF THE CUSTOMERS AND THE WAY WALMART RUNS ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO UNETHICAL AND UNPROFESSIONSAL IT ALL MAKES ME REMEMBER WHY I SHOPPED AT TARGET ALL THESE YEARS.

• Updated by msleanna_xoxo_ · Sep 28, 2019

Is a scam

anonomous Feb 20, 2008

same problem here. many stores demand cash, no debit card (a debit card is same as cash i thought) , have one store that will take debit one day and cash only the next. rarley does the cashier know how to ring it up and it becomes a big hassle.

• Fn
    Fnk Aug 14, 2018

Went to to drug store bought a card to pay bills and left money on card now they say I can't get it off the card. Won't let you down load the documents to send in to get the block off my card. Who should I contact to get the money off my card.

• Ta
    Tammy Rosborough Aug 14, 2018

I need to know why my account is blocked

• La
    Lauren cotton Aug 14, 2018

Because on July the 3rd, I had trouble getting through and I wonder if you all can repair your website for any technical difficulties so I can get access to my account easily like I did before the problem occurred, Thank you all so much!

• He
    Henrri Ortega Aug 14, 2018

Card given as a gift keeps saying registered but failed to pass trough the store when trying to pay. Not the first time with this cards. I think greendot are a scum. Somebody bought this card and this company got paid. GreenDot is stilling money.

• Ta
    Tammie48 Aug 15, 2018

Never received a card and my income tax Benn put on .
    Need a card with my money this .com.pany failed to send me card.
    They have my state and federal income tax money and I have no card.
    Please have them contact me 3376284009
    They have no one that answers there phone at all.

• Kr
    Kris L Williams Aug 15, 2018

16562628 my account is blocked here's my information, contact me [email protected]

• Je
    Jetarr Tarr Washington Aug 15, 2018

July 3rd nationwide auto insurance company sent me a settlement for $2500 and I gave them my routing and account numbers to my green dot bank account. Its still not showing in my account. Please have this taking care of immediately, for I'm not going to be able to pay my bills.

• Bi
    Bigbonez Aug 15, 2018

I a simute some documents of my id and get get to my money... And I need my money so I can pay bills l... It is currently blocked..

Unblock by card

Margaret Tozzi Aug 15, 2018

In January 2018 my card was suspended with me agreeing I one the dispute they ask for I'd to activate sent photos 3 times fill says it is suspended it's been 5 months can not get to talk to a live person rould like mh money release d not happy

• Me
    mellanmia Aug 15, 2018

My card was blocked for no reason, I was told to send them a copy of my I.D. to unblock it claiming it would take 2 business days. I have been fighting with them for over two weeks and the problem is still not fixed, I get no answers from customer service only an apology which does nothing for my situation.

Markedia LovinMakenzie Cook Aug 20, 2018

Ive been calling green dot about a situation.. There no answer its a recorded line I entered in my info and its not reading and still no live representative comes on the line

• Ti
    Tina Jones-Markt Aug 20, 2018

I called about my card I never received, they said they sent it in Feb, well that is funny because I just did my taxes with turbo tax on the end of March, 26th 2018, they r telling me I can't have my funds for 15days I am so mad, this has been a nightmare.

• Pa
    Pamela Latigue Aug 20, 2018

I need to unlock my green dot account asap I. Been getting the run around since I bought this card last month on the 16 just getting my card in with my name on it and now my account it lock why I need to pay my bills asap

• 10
    1003drops Aug 20, 2018

Jonathan Caruso
    4144020005303737
    08/21

• Bu
    Bugless Aug 20, 2018

I bought two moneypak cards one said it had already been used and the other said not valid. Each one was for 50 dollers. I really need my money back.I really thought greendot was a good company I would really apprieciate a refund. I would hate to call better business berue.

• Ju
    Juan malave Aug 20, 2018

My friend sent 200 for money pack to reload grenn dot debit card. Because i have problem I went to internet
    For money pack and the by the phone (888 932 7891) in internet said was money pack they ask for yhe money pack mum. After that hang out and the money went stolen. The money banck num. Is 519 585 5380 9545. For 200 dollars

• Mi
    Miss. Dorotha Aug 20, 2018

Purchased a money pak in Detroit, Michigan, AFTER I VERIFIED that the money pak would load to my person sized prepaid debit card from another state. That was a lie. A good lie at that. Needless to say I am out of my $50.00. Hell folks. I'm going to have to borrow fifty dollars to home. My fault. Of course. Green Dot lies..BBB and AG next

• Li
    lindasherrod Aug 20, 2018

I have been trying for over two weeks now to create a moneypak secure login and every time I get to the end where it tell me that they sent me a text message and to reply yes to it I never receive a text to complete it. why am I not getting the text message?

• Ka
    Kashia Tillman Aug 21, 2018

My card been blocked i need my money i dont know why im blOcked my whole deposit is on the card. I need sombody to talk to. 7165595249

• Aj
    Ajenx Aug 21, 2018

I was moneypak payment for nutritional services, when I went to retrieve my money they locked the card. And then after I sent ID and information for the money they still said card was locked. I have been told a check will be mailed, they would unlock the card. All lies.

• Vi
    Victoria Coleman Aug 21, 2018

I had my tax return sent to this prepaid card, I canceled the card which green dot still accepted the money instead of rejecting it and sending out back, there still holding the money and this has been going on for 60 days now. I think it's poor customer service when they can't even explain whythis process has taken so long.

• Rc
    RC Poyer Aug 28, 2018

Someone opened a card under my name and ss# and birthday that dosen't even live near me I can't even contact GreenDot to speak to a living and breathing human being

• Ba
    BabyM0nk3y Aug 28, 2018

I purchases a Visa Debit Card last night 2/6/2018 at the Dollar Tree in Fort Collins, CO I paid $21 for the card, there was never any money loaded onto the card, and now it say's it's negative $9.95. I never received the money on the card. Enclosed is a picture of the receipt and card.

• Ro
    Rosameria Aug 28, 2018

can you please unblock my card so I can use it I can't use my card cuz it's blocked and I will send you a copy my ID and I would love for you guys to unblock it so I can use it I don't know what's going on but I need my thing unlocked so I can use my card thank you

• Be
    Behancock58 Aug 28, 2018

I lost my GreenDot card they sent me a new one they told me that my GreenDot would be stay locked until I prevented them with a driver's license I have sent seven different pictures of my driver's license my account is still locked Green Dot has locked my money in I am on disability and cannot get to my money

• Je
    JennyH22 Aug 28, 2018

Uploaded money and now can't use my card. Says my card is blocked. I want the money back or a card. We have bills to pay that's why I got the card.

• Br
    brysoncraigjohnson Sep 01, 2018

My card has a block on it

JonathanCR Sep 01, 2018

Very frustrated... I have a $500 card- I called and verified that it had a $500 balance but it has been rejected at every store I try- There is no way to call customer service and the # on the back of my card leads me to an automated number which reads my my balance but I can not get a live person... Can someone help? [email protected]

• Ha
    Harold Lee Sep 01, 2018

On Dec.8, 2017, I did not receive a United State Money Order and The Money was taken out of my Checking Account, I have a letter from the Postal Service stating this Fact.Would the Money be Put Back in My Account...Can this Money of $290.60, Be forward to my account as of today.

• Th
    Thomas oberry Sep 01, 2018

My cards are block I called and done this after I lost my wallet then got new card still block give sent the required photo please unlock my cards

• Al
    alissapretty Sep 01, 2018

i dont know who the company is or what i bought..how do i find out who it or what it charged me for> maybe i would remember if i did it or not

Sammi Johnson Sep 01, 2018

So December first I uploaded 180 dollars on two cards I bought from greendot now I have absolutely no access to one card and the other card I can only use to pay in store I can't pay my bills on line can't take money out this is my fucking money and you dick heads are playing with it I'm going to contact an attorney

Markela Berry Sep 01, 2018

I purchased a money pak green dot card from a local Walgreens Store and proceeded to scratch the numbers as I was scratching some of the numbers were scratched too deeply and became not visible, With this happening I am unable to put use to the card. The purchase amount was for $50.00 the green dot reload #594646137 the purchase date is 12/18/2017

• Am
    a mm Sep 01, 2018

Greedot is giving me a difficult time to get my $10 that I had to get the card.

There is no number to call to speak to a person only a machine. Beware of this company.

Christopher Gardner Sep 02, 2018

I want to unblock my card

Norma Peru-Rivera Sep 03, 2018

My son is 16 years old and received a green dot card. I do not want my son who does not have a job to have a card issued to him. If you do continue to contact my son I will file a legal complaint against your unlawful predatory practices.

• Ka
    Kailburn Sep 04, 2018

There is no way to speak to a live person. My irs refund was deposited in a card yet I never received it. I contacted the IRS and they told me green dot has my check. Please respond to me (440)520-2815. E-mail [email protected]
    Please respond
    Please respond

• Mi
    Miasingz Sep 05, 2018

10/30/17 6pm est. I called and confirmed the balance on my card as payroll deposit $1000+ was scheduled for 10/31 but sometimes posts early. I used my card and charged $7+ @ 6:30pm, i used the card again at 6:45 $7+ and went to the atm to withdraw my rent and the balance was now

• Jj
    JJ730910 Sep 10, 2018

I put 45 dollars on a reloadable new card today and need it now but I keep getting cut off and re routed

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices