Great Expressions Dental Centerservice

M

Two years ago I had much dental work done paid thousands for myself and my daughters. We had not been keeping up with our teeth and ended with a large bill. One daughter had a large amt of cavitys and the other only a few. I also set up a monthly amount of 300 for two years. The dental plan for myself was made and my greatest need was work on the front top teeth for employment reasons they were chipped and had cavitys. I paid the portion I owed and was told insurance did not pay there's. Meantime I had tempory caps and a huge monthly brace bill. Now I have paid off the braces and had been able to pay on the insurance bill a little but the temporary caps two have fallen and been destroyed leaving an ugly stick for a teeth.. I have been stuck with this for two years. If I had known that they did not get a guarantee ok from the insurance bill I would never have planned the work this way. I was told they had gotten this ok for the work. Now they want payment but refuse to show me the permanent teeth that they claim to have in the office and say that they don't have a dentist to place them in my mouth available and would need to place a future date and that now it is two years later and they probably will need to make new teeth and charge per tooth about 100 to 300 per tooth to have the work done. What a scam. I was asked to leave by dawn the office manager from the office and treated like a menace with no accountability for their actions. I am now in a crisis with two caps off having tooth pain and the front top missing looking just awful and embarrassing.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices