Great Clipsterrible haircut(s)

I got my haircut there by a girl named Amy. I really need not say more, as you can look at the picture, and see why I am here.
This is the second time, and second stylists that has literally "chopped" my hair. The first time, I didn't do as I did this time, (took pictures), but I did complain to the manager, who was really nice (and unfortunately is no longer there. Guess she got tired of dealing with all the complaints.)Anyway, she gave me my money back, and offered to try and fix it. She sat me down and literally looked at my hair and said, "I don't know WHAT he did to your hair, or how I'm even going to fix it." She was at a loss, and eventually, cut it off with as much as she could keep, and told me to come to her, and that she would do my hair till it grew back out to my satisfaction. She also called the manager above her to get him out, and the man was booted out of her store at her request. However, I found out, he was let back by her just as easily as he had been booted by her boss.
Now, she is not there anymore. They have all new people, or at least new to me on this day. Thought I'd give them another shot...and this picture is what I got for taking that chance and listening to the commercial, "walk right in, sit right down, baby let your hair hang down. Relax, you're at Great Clips."
Now, after this great hairstyle, I've gotten my money back, and have dealt with the new manager, STACY. A girl named AMY did this wonderful style to my hair.
I told Stacy that I didn't even want to talk to her, I wanted to talk to HER manager, and explained that I'm not mad, but I WANT ANSWERS as to why I keep walking out with haircuts like this??? She told me that the only number she had for her manager was a, (get this) HOME number and she couldn't give it out. A HOME number for a district manager??? I'd assume that's what her title is, but who knows. I have yet to hear from her.
That's ok...while she's not answering me, I'm using my time sharing this lovely haircut photo with as many people as I can, and asking them to share their stories, and so on and so on.
I'm done with Great Clips, and hopefully you and your's will be too.
Miorigami

terrible haircut(s)

• St
    Stupid is as Stupid... Oct 23, 2009

Dude that is rough.

• Su
    SuperVepr Oct 24, 2009

Looks normal for Ohio. What's the problem?

• Lo
    LOL7654 Dec 21, 2009

u need to email or call greatclips.com Trust me!! I work for this place and we had a stylist that gave bad Haircuts people would complain to our manager and owners. But the only time they did anything is when people called the corporate office or went online and complained.
    Good luck!!!

• Se
    secret stylist 2 Jan 11, 2010

That was a bad cut, but that is the quality that is given when a stylist is pressured to cut hair in 17 min. or less, and productivity has to be within certain amount of minutes at the end of a day. If you keep going to Great Clips hopefully you will find a stylist that is smart enough to wait to check you in that way your not on the clock and the stylist can take the time needed to cut your hair the wright way and work with all your cowlicks and swirls so that at the end of the cut everything is laying nice and even.

• Le
    lee_lee113 Jul 08, 2010

I have never had a problem with Great Clips. I only get my hair cut when they have their $4.99 sale and I even went with a different style than I normally do. I had no bangs and she cut me some side bangs (which are really hard to do on curly hair). Everyone I know raved about my hair, including me. I guess you just had some bad luck. Sorry to hear that

• De
    deuces2012 Feb 05, 2012

I am a stylist and I understand what you mean, I have to say that you get a fifty fifty chance, Many stylist out there do not give a ### and dl not listen and are very unexperienced. I would ask your friends for recommendations so you knw you will get good service. I would also contact an above manager because that should get her fired and is very unprofessional and immature. Most stylist need to realize its customers first, erghhhhh and I see it all the time, frustrating! sorry this happened to you!