The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Grand Homes — Terrible company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Grand Home refuse to return my Earnest money. In January of 2008 I purchased a house from Grand Homes Builders. The agreement was:
A. I WOULD HAVE TO sale my EXISTING RESIDENCE. If I could not sell my home, grand home would refund earnest money.
B. If the lender declines my loan, GRAND HOME would refund my earnest money.
During the process I experience problems. The sales consultant whom did the contact was let go... the loan person was let go... The builder was let go... I wrote letters to Mr. Edward Barge/ Divison office and Vic- President Mr. Mike Mints, but I got no reply.
I explain that I was having a problem with getting a loan; the sale of my house was not selling well. I did not get a reply until the build call to say I need to do a walk through of the house. I explain to the New Build that I could not get a loan for the house. He said don’t worry about It and please come and do the walk through. There I met Mr. Michael Linck/ Relationship Manager. I inform of the problems. He gave me Mr. Mints e-mail. I e-mail Mr. Mints of the situation and was inform that I was not getting my money back. Because, if I would have had a sale consultant they doing the sheets rock stage I would had been told. His reply is not his problem.
More Grand Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Homes - bad foundation
- Grand Homes - Buyers Beware - EARNEST MONEY
- Grand Homes - Poor Building Structure
- Grand Homes - Corrupt Company
- Grand Homes - Grand Homes attempting to commit fraud
- Grand Homes - april parks - realtor.
- Grand Homes - Roofing issue
- Grand Homes - grand homes inc violating builder policy
- Grand Homes - Fraud, Unethical, horrible Grand Homes
- Grand Homes - Windows