Grand Canyon University — communication & support
My wife has been having issues with the lack of communication from GCU staff that has resulted in her inability to register for summer classes to finish her B.A. This process started 3 MONTHS ago. There simply is no excuse for this.
About two and a half weeks ago it seemed things were finally rolling. She was then informed her account was placed on hold because of an outstanding balance. It's funny since she had been away for over two years that 'now' when she comes back to finish the three credits to complete her degree it is being called to her attention. She has all the documentation showing it being paid from her account. This was all paid with student loans and scholarships. Apparently it is being researched by the staff - very slowly I might add. It has been 2 weeks since hearing anything. She has even left messages.
I see that Mr. Bill Jenkins of GCU has been responding to complaints from this board. Mr. Jenkins, if you are reading this, I will have my wife contact you directly and maybe you can help her out. I hope this offer is sincere as what I have read on this board is calling doubt to the business practices of this university.
I really don't know why it even had to come to this. We are consumers in the end and we have a choice when it comes to education. Here's hoping my wife chose wisely.
More Grand Canyon University Complaints & Reviews
- Grand Canyon University - financial aid/disbursement problems
- Grand Canyon University - total rip off
- Grand Canyon University - financial aid stipend check
- Grand Canyon University - financial aid
- Grand Canyon University - financial aid/president of gcu
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - financial aid
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - cheating and plagiarism
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - lying and scamming students
- Grand Canyon University [GCU] - mental health
- Grand Canyon University Online - are these people just crooks or what