[Resolved] Grammarly — annual subscription
Grammarly is a fruadulent service. They do not disclose price increases to customers and attempt to sign you up on an auto remewal hoping that the customer will not notice the increase in time for renewal. When I signed up for the service it was $83.97. They increased there rate to $139.95 the following year which I was not made aware until after charges were made. I did not recieve any type of notification of price change.
Grammarly issued a refund.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription
- Grammarly - complain