Grammarly — payments
I've paid $139.95 for a whole year without confirming button. In fact, I have not used this app as much as I have paid. My money still has gone although I've tried to cancel the subscription immediately. How can I get my money back? Please if someone knows can you reply me soon? I'm only student and this money is two-thirds of the money I spend in one month.
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account
- Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam
- grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- Grammarly - annual subscription
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription