Grabcar Malaysia — I want to complain about a driver "lee kwan sang" vaa7463
I ordered a Grab taxi today, 18 August 2018, at 4:00 pm as per Kuala Lumpur time to go from Mid Valley in Kuala Lumpur to Sungei Besi. I got the driver "Lee Kwan Sang" VAA7463 selected. After long waiting, nearly 20 minutes, he called me and said that he passed by me, but he could not see me. He started asking me to go here and there to see me and pick me up. After all this hard work, I told him that I would like to cancel the booking because we are not able to meet for a pick up, so he got upset, cursed me, and said "[censored] YOU". I am wondering whether this attitude is acceptable at a great and well-known corporate like Grab.
My name is: Omar Alshekhli. You can reach me on: [protected].
More Grabcar Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Grabcar Malaysia - rude grab driver 
- Grabcar Malaysia - persuade customers to cheat grabcar company 
- Grabcar Malaysia - grabcar plus, justgrab, 6-seater and my destination
- Grabcar Malaysia - babymyvi 
- Grabcar Malaysia - driver with drugs
- Grabcar Malaysia - points redemption
- Grabcar Malaysia - Cannot use my promo code
- Grabcar Malaysia - grabcar
- Grabcar Malaysia - pemandu grabcar tidak mematuhi peraturan jalan..
- Grabcar Malaysia - waktu operasi