GPNetSupport.comwithdrawal constantly from my account from an unknown source

S

The above address that I have supplied is the ONLY information I have regarding the whereabouts of this company. This company is constantly withdrawing money from my account for at least a miniumin of 8 months. I have spoken to an representative about this matter and the information that i recieved was that my account CANNOT be closed without it CONTINUELY being deducted by the above company. I want this matter to be rectafied ASAP as I have no knowledge of giving my permission for these deductions to EVER take place!

• Be
    BETTY Jul 19, 2008

I saw a charge on my account for $34.95 and I don't know what it is all about and then when I decided to check pit the company name I was surprise that it is for a company thats fighting against scam and fraud charges, which I never knew it existed.

• Se
    sean Jul 20, 2008

i had a charge of 24.95 from gpsupport.com canceled my debit card and stopped the transaction. Found out it was from Fling.com there so called free trial debited my account and i dont recall giving them my financial information.

Mark Jul 21, 2008

A charge from this company just appeared on my checking account for 59.95!!! I have no idea what this company is but the scary part is that it was authorized though my debit card... so essentially i am screwed out of that money. This is a big problem and something has to be done about this company.

SailrMar9 Jul 22, 2008

If you report it to your credit card company within 60 days you can still dispute the charge and have the money returned to you. I recommend canceling your credit card and requesting a new one before more charges appear.

• Ri
    richard poitras Aug 02, 2008

i need information for this nomber [protected]

• Pa
    Paul Aug 03, 2008

These people have been stealling from me for 10 months causing overdraft fee's, and causing many problems. I want a class action law suit and I am pressing charges. I want to sue for the maxim. Who's with me? The more that go after them the easier it will be to win the case.

• Sc
    scott parnell Aug 07, 2008

they have recently taken money from my account. I had never had any contact with them. Is there any way to find their location?

• Fl
    Fling Aug 10, 2008

Have you joined an Adult website? Most likely GPN is the result of joining a website such as Fling.com ...I think fling is incolusion with gpn

• Pa
    Paul Draper Aug 11, 2008

taking of unauthorized funds from my personal account and causing additional fees and charges to my account also. IT
    NEEDS TO STOP!

• De
    Debra Sitar Aug 13, 2008

I did not authorize you people to take money from my account! I want the money put back into my account or Im going to the BBB. I didnt agree to any money taken from my account! thank you

daniel Aug 15, 2008

taking money from my account dunt no what for but stop it

• Ga
    gary daley Aug 15, 2008

there takin money every month how do i stop this whats there telephone number and address????????????????????? email me to [protected]@ntlworld.com

• Mj
    MJones Aug 19, 2008

Visa charged 10.89, 10.91, 38.22 all unauthorized, will be contacting bank to notify and cancel card. Not sure what this site is supposed to do, but it did inform me that others were being stolen from as well.

James D Hudson Aug 23, 2008

Cancel this account and stop billing me.

Daniel R. Hutcheson Aug 24, 2008

I ahve contacted this company for over three months now requesting these services be cancelled and stop deducting fees from my checking account. What do I do from this point?

Chris Aug 29, 2008

GPNETSUPPORT is taking money from my bank account every month without my permission. A sum of, $34.95 and a $1.05 International Fee. Informing my bank to have them stop taking money and contacting my lawyer ASAP.

danny daniels Aug 29, 2008

deduction from my checking account

• Bh
    B Holtner Aug 29, 2008

I am in the same situation. I have had credit card charges for the past three months. Different amouts each time. I have no Idea what the charges are for or what the website is. I am calling my credit card company to put a stop to it. I would love to bring a law suit against them as well.

• Mi
    Michael Oliver Sep 05, 2008

This same thing has happened to me recently.
    I am a student, currently unemployed, with no money to spare. I've only just started losing money to this company. They recently caused me to overdraw from my account, now resulting in a monthly charge. This is outrageous!
    I WILL be expecting to get all that money back.

Andrew Trigg Sep 11, 2008

YOUR S ARE JUST ROBBERS TO TAKE MONY OUT OFF ACCOUNTS THAT ARRANT TOURS

• Mi
    michaelDELOSA Oct 23, 2008

THEY HAVE TAKEN MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EACH MONTH SINCE JULY $180.00 SO FAR I HAVE NOT BROUGHT ANYTHINK OF THEM MY BANK IS TRYING TO STOP THE DEDUCTIONS

ANDOSS Nov 01, 2008

I AM THE SAME THEY TAKE DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND WHAT THE ### IS CARDHELP.COM

johan Mar 27, 2009

wat the ### stop stealing money from my account!!! i wanna cancel my membership a.s.a.p not get ###ing billed every month... please send me an e-mail as soon as everything is fixed on, [protected]@hotmail.com. thank you

• Mu
    Munkh-Orgil Jun 07, 2011

wtf is this?
    i just found out that this suckers withdrew money from my account without my permission.
    I dont even know or never heard of this service before, and how and where do they get my account number and get access
    to my account? ###ing ridiculous, man!