Gorenter.comScammed

I entered a lease purchase agreement with this company and it has been a nightmare for the past 2 years. They lied to me and for that I was sued by the homeowners not once but twice for the their mistakes and lies. I have email after email with a representative from Home America who told me how to "Legally" get out of the lease we did everything he told us to do. My family have lost over $35, 000.00 in the past 2 years dealing with that company and the owner of the property. We moved out of the home in 4-07 and we are still paying the price in legal fees and time. This is how rediculus these people are, we received a itemized bill that showed they had to pay someone 3k for a paint job. We used half of the house in 17 mos. There were rooms we didn't as much sit in and yet they had to paint the whole house, BS! We are going to fight back with all that is in us, they can not keep scamming consumers and getting away with it.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices