Goodyear Auto Service — shelbyville ky store
I called and scheduled a oil change and tire rotation with my local Goodyear Store in Shelbyville, KY. I was scheduled for 10am est this morning June 20, 2018. I arrived at 945am and proceeded to the desk and was told that I did not have a appointment. I was asked if I had scheduled it online or over the phone. I stated that I did it over the phone. The attendant at the desk said "well Im sorry but I don't see a appointment on the schedule" and then proceeded to state "I only have one guy here" - he stated that I could leave the car and he would get to it when he could. I did not have a ride so I could not leave the car. Today is my day off and I planned on this being completed now I have wasted the entire morning and am proceeding to Wal-Mart to get the oil changed. You may have just lost a consistent customer as my time is valuable.
Melissa Sea - [protected] / [protected]@aol.com
More Goodyear Auto Service Complaints & Reviews
- Goodyear Assurance Comfortred Tire - road noise
- Goodyear Tracker 2 Tires - defective tire produce
- Goodyear Assurance Comfort Tread - terrible tread wear
- Goodyear Tripletread - drivability problems
- Goodyear - goodyear credit card
- Goodyear Credit card - apr on closed account
- Goodyear - put wrong tires on my car
- Goodyear - credit card scam!
- Good Year Credit Card - Beware of Promotions - what they don't tell you!
- Goodyear Corporation - oil leak with 2001 toyota camry