Goodyear Auto Serviceshelbyville ky store

M Jun 20, 2018

I called and scheduled a oil change and tire rotation with my local Goodyear Store in Shelbyville, KY. I was scheduled for 10am est this morning June 20, 2018. I arrived at 945am and proceeded to the desk and was told that I did not have a appointment. I was asked if I had scheduled it online or over the phone. I stated that I did it over the phone. The attendant at the desk said "well Im sorry but I don't see a appointment on the schedule" and then proceeded to state "I only have one guy here" - he stated that I could leave the car and he would get to it when he could. I did not have a ride so I could not leave the car. Today is my day off and I planned on this being completed now I have wasted the entire morning and am proceeding to Wal-Mart to get the oil changed. You may have just lost a consistent customer as my time is valuable.

Melissa Sea - [protected] / [protected]@aol.com