Menu
GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels
reviews and complaints

www.goodnovel.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.3 58 Reviews

How responsive is GoodNovel & Books Web Novels's customer service?

11 Resolved
25 Unresolved
A rare visitor 🌥️
We'd love to see GoodNovel & Books Web Novels on ComplaintsBoard more often, showing their successful complaint resolution. But that's not happening yet, unfortunately. For reviewers, this means staying cautious and reading reviews from other customers (including the few already resolved ones) to understand the potential outcomes. If you get in touch with GoodNovel & Books Web Novels, be persistent and note all important details during communication.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GoodNovel & Books Web Novels has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels readers reviews and complaints 58

Sort by:

Newest GoodNovel & Books Web Novels reviews and complaints

6:19 pm EDT

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels App/book/ purchased chapters lost

So I've been paying for chapters in the Charismatic Charlie Wade When I broke my phone. Unrepairable. Upon arrival Of replacement phone I was able to transfer all Apps. However, once I opened my Good Novel App, I'm back at the beginning of book. I'd paid Up to around chapter 4500 Give or take a few. I've emailed numerous times. Is there no way to recover My lost chapters & continue?

Desired outcome: Return my paid for chapters so I can continue on without paying twice

Mary Park
Sep 04, 2023 9:00 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I started reading the Married At First Sight and I really enjoyed it but I couldn’t proceed because you needed to use coins to proceed. I let my husband read because I could not understand it. And he said i need to pay to read the next chapters. So my husband bought me 1800 coins for $14.99 cents. I thought the story I read was only 14 coins, so I thought I can finish the whole story by just that $14.99 payment. So up to chapter 87, I could not open again and my husband was disgusted because you are supposed to pay again. So I decided to delete the app from my phone because if you keep on paying, it will cost you possibly over $300.00 to finish the whole story. I checked and it had over 1,000 chapters. Sad but I refused to pay that much. So I went to thrift stores and paid 25 cents for novels. The stories are somewhat similar romance, thriller etc. so if you want to read, go to thrift stores.

1:32 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels The need to buy a few chapters of each book at a time!

8-15–2023 - I started reading a book on this Facebook page today thinking that is was a complete book. I am a quick reader and after about 51 chapters, I was locked out and was required to pay to continue reading the book. Okay, so I paid for the book @ $9.99 and received 1000 “bonus points” and continued reading more chapters, So then I get up to 171 chapters and it asked for another payment it will unlock anymore chapters even though I have paid $9.99 and have gained 1000 bonus points, but they aren’t showing up in my total points. About that time a msg. shows up saying those points

are not awarded until Sept.

THIS IS BAIT AND SWITCH ADVERTISING AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.. As a new customer you should at least Be able to finish the book you are reading without having to pay for a book for the same book again.

Carolyn Parris

Desired outcome: I cancelled my subscription when I realized it was a subscription! I would like to complete the book, but it looks like it is just a continuation with additional chapters being written, so that the book never ends!

9:14 am EDT

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Married at first sight

I’ve been reading this book for 60 days .. it has cost more than 200.00 dollars. It’s continuously repetitive and puts out 1-2 chapters now for days .. it’s positively frustrating, annoying and so unfair to consumers. If you offer a book to read it should be a complete book ! They have charged to many people an extraordinarily high price to pay for a book they cannot produce .

Desired outcome: I think they should be refunding people for not producing the completed novel . I have left complaints on the site with no response . I can send you my bank statement for you to see the amount I have spent .

Read full review of GoodNovel & Books Web Novels and 3 comments
3 comments
Mary Park
Sep 04, 2023 9:05 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Has anybody finished the Married At First Sight? What happened? Can someone please tell me the end story? Thanks

Jophine
Miami, US
Sep 02, 2023 5:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Marry At First Sight - This is a “Scam” I have paid over $300.00 for a book that is not completed yet. They uploaded only one chapter a day at the present moment September 2, 2023, chapter 2216. At this time this book is very repetitive, and is going on and on, in the same thing. It doesn’t develop anymore for the past few months. At this point, I’m 100% completed and is still the same as two months ago nothing new🧐.

CJ Taylor
Jul 31, 2023 11:03 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been reading Married at First Sight for a day now. I purchased 1000 coins for $10 since after reading through chapter 13, it said I needed to spend 15 coins to continue reading. I figured by buying 1000 coins, I could finish this story, and have plenty of coins to read other novels. What Goodnovel DOESN'T tell you is that EVERY chapter is deducting coins from your balance. Even with the 30 bonus coins I have gotten so far, the coins I had got me through 50 more chapters. This novel, currently, had 2269 chapters...that's going to end up costing me $450 to read this novel. Screw that! There is no way any novel is worth that much! I will stick with things like Google Books, Kindle Books, Barnes and Noble etc, and pay only $3 to $10 for a well written complete novel.

B
6:55 pm EDT

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Cruel

I have spent over $100 on a novel and per the app I’m only 26% complete. That’s $400 by the time I complete the book. Granted it’s an amazing book but this is cruel even well known authors are not charging $400 for a book. I really think you need to rethink your strategy. I’m not purchasing anymore ever so if you intend to keep business I’d only charge $25 a book. I’d also like to be able to finish by current boom without spending another penny!

Desired outcome: Let me finish my book for the $100 I’ve already paid!

H
2:53 am EDT

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels GoodNovel

I have been reading Married at sight for awhile now. They are only releasing about 2 chapters er day, and it is stupid. Why can’t you just release the whole book! I bought(actually they charged my card for it without my permission) the $119.00 with the extra 8400 pop pints in June. In the first 10 days they took away 7,500 of my bonus points so I emailed them and they put them back.Now they have taken 14645 clearing out all of my coins and I have nothing after only 1 1/2 months. That is just ridiculous, your coins should not go away like that and at least last more than 1 1/2. I want to finish the book, but I am not letting them charge me for more coins when I just bought some I should have got to use!

Desired outcome: I would like my coins back for at least 6 months or my money back for what you charged me without asking!

D
1:47 pm EDT

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Their books

Despite “GoodNovel” always replying and saying they give good value and some sham complaints department ‘finding’ them trustworthy, the whole lot is a SCAM, no book costs that much to read and proper authors get a good competitive earning from a decent book. The one I got scammed into reading was really a load of [censored]. Any author worth his/her salt would not enter into this kind of arrangement.

Desired outcome: Remove from social media

9:54 pm EDT

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Good Novel

I have been reading Married at First Sight on Good Novel for awhile. I spent well over $100. to $200. to read this novel only to get to a point where a chapter or two a day is released. Chapters that consist of 4 or 5 pages on a cell phone screen. You can not even earn bonus reading points because there is nothing to read. I had purchased tokens and bonus points in the deals offered just for Good Novel to take my purchased bonus points saying they expired. They expired because there was nothing to read to use them on.

You receive multiple complaints on the pages of the novel. Does the author or Good Novel ever review the complaints or try and resolve the issue. We come to your site to read your novels but end up feeling scammed. I just want to finish this one book so please release it in its entirety and be done with it. Your going to loose a lot of readers otherwise.

Desired outcome: Release novels in their entirety for your readers

Josephine Mastrotucci
Jul 30, 2023 3:46 am EDT

I also have been reading married at first sight on good novel. I have spent lots of money to read this book. Each chapter feels like ground hog day going over and over previous chapters leaving you to spend more money to find out if anything new has happened it is so wrong, no bonuses can be collected as the release of each chapter is not not long in order to collect the bonuses and the last 2 days there have been no chapters released.

If there was an external body that oversees this organisation I would definitely be asking for a refund as I have spent hundreds on this 1 novel which I will never do again, also there are plenty of complaints on the book site which appears to go unnoticed disgraceful.

I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE!

L

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels When his eyes open

I have been reading “When his Eyes open” since this summer. I am not a slow reader at all but I am still reading this book because the author only release about 10 minutes reading a day. I am so sick of only being able to read a very little bit daily and then have to wait until the next day to read more. I have been off for two weeks and was wanting to read more during this time off. I finally went to store to buy a book so that I can read when I want and as much as I want.
I am so very disappointed with this site and if the author ever finishes this I am deleting this site. I would have already deleted it but I have spent a lot of money on this book and still not done. I am giving it a couple of more weeks and if more chapters are not released and coming to an end soon I will delete it before because I have spent way to much money and am done spending money on this.
I plan to start buying books at the store again because than I can finish a book in a couple of days instead of months and pay less. I also have been referred to another site that actually puts the whole book out at all at once and doesn’t charge an arm and a leg.
If you go to the comments for this book there are a lot of unhappy readers so I am sure you will lose more readers due to the ridiculous amount we have spent for something to drag on. I have even forgot about a lot of things that have happened because it’s been so long.
Shame on you guys for taking so much money for what seems like a lot to read but in reality it’s not. Please tell the author to put more chapters and finish up so I can delete this site.

Read full review of GoodNovel & Books Web Novels and 2 comments
2 comments
Michelle daly
Macclesfield, GB
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I totally agree what a rip off and when you put in a complaint they done even have the manners to respond

pricey24
, GB
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I couldn't agree more with you, I've been reading this book for over 12 months and I'm on 42% through it.. like you said because it takes so long to read you have forgotten what you've already read... I'm ready to delete the app as I just use my Kindle and I've read over 20 books on there since starting this one book...

E

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Unhappy

I read the books from this & similar apps. They are decent stories and I feel it helps writers who are trying to get better, no biggie. Yes its way more expensive than buying a book at a store because you either have to do certain things to get free coins or you buy the coins. But where as you would spend $6.99 for a paperback at a store, or similar price for Kindle, that amount would get you maybe a few chapters of a book on this app & honestly same for similar apps like this, although I will say this one cost more than similar apps I have used. What has me giving THIS APP a 2 star rating? The fact that it cost more money for less amount of coins that you can use to buy access to chapters than the other apps similar to this one. (Average 30-50 coins per chapter!) Also, now they are offering if you go and give us a 5 star review we will give you a 100 coins. And it HAS to be a 5 star review to get the 100 free coins. …this is a company who is giving free coins to use towards chapter as long as the customer gives a 5 star rating regardless of whether they are worthy of it or not! Which is bullhonky! You are knowing people will do this for the free 100 coins because most chapters are around 30- 50coins so this way you can pad your reviews! Only a shady company would do this! If you had said 100 coins for leaving us a review, thats cool. You are getting HONEST opinions of your service. But requiring a 5 star rating?! Shame on you! Will be deleting this app & continuing with reputable reading apps like Dreame who do not demand 5 star ratings in exchange for free coins & going back to regular books!

V

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels App

The novels on the app seem to be decent stories. The problems lies in getting a chance to read them without paying a fortune. The first 15-25% of a stories just gives characters and background information it’s the dull part of the story. The app gives you several chapters for free but most of them did not get me close to where I would care enough to start purchasing coins. There are daily task you can do to earn free coins but other than the first locked chapter they chapters cost all the coins you
Got free in the day and most times more. I was usually able to get just one chapter a day with 50
Chapters locked that means it would be two months before finishing a book. As I mentioned above I rarely got to where I cared about the character or stories to want to invest time or money to read the story. I did get that far in one story and truly did pay $15 and still could not finish the book. The app to me is not worth it. It would be better if they didn’t start locking the chapters until 10% into the story which is what they did for the one I did pay for. They also need to reduce the coins needed or up the free coins you can get so a person can read at least three chapters a day it isn’t until the last half of the book that it gets good enough to where someone would want to pay so getting there faster would be good. I actually lost interest in several stories since they locked too soon and I could open the chapters fast enough to
Keep me engaged in the story. I wouldn’t wast my time or money as most of these stories while good have not seen an editor and you can purchase books that have for a quarter of the price.

G

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Pretty much a scam

So I like a lot of the stories on this app. But if you want to finish a *completedbook, it will cost in the arena of $70

$70

For an E-Book.
That isn’t edited.

And you can argue that they give rewards, but when a reward is 5 coins, and the cost of another chapter is 59 coins, it takes forever to finish a novel. You kind of forget what goes on before you can get to the next chapter.

Ive already spent about $20 reading a book I really enjoyed, got a new phone, had to download the app again and now I’m locked out of the chapters I read and I’ll have to pay double for the chapters even though it explicitly says that you don’t have to pay for them twice. Hence why I’m stuck on chapter 9 of the fore mentioned novel above. So that’s $20 down the drain. So realistically, if I wanted to finish a novel, I’d be looking at nearly $100 for one.

I’ve had to read 9 chapters of a novel again already, due to getting a new phone, and the remaining chapters would cost nearly 4,000 coins. 5,000 coins is $49.99. Just 600 coins is $4.99, so you do the math. If you enjoy paying way more than retail price for books, you’re in the right spot.

Once can also argue that they are supporting the authors with the pricing but this is untrue. Good novel owns the books these writers pump out, and from what people on the inter web tell me, as well as good novels own website, the author gets paid a maximum of $400 a month if they reach a really high word quota. This means that if they don’t produce the same words every month they won’t get paid the same, and the author has no rights to their books so they can’t sell them for a reasonable price on other retail sites.

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Ramos Gerardo

I honestly found this app by accident I started to read The book that catch my attention was (The Charismatic Charlie Wade) Everything was going fine I read the first chapters and it looked very interesting a good novel But as I continue to read I encounter that in order for me to be able to read more chapters i had to either share the app with friends or buy more coins $5 plus dollars So i did the first thing Share the app to friends trying for the to download the app Sign create an account and start readying To this i never got the coins that GoodNovel promise It stated that for every friend to sign in to GoodNovel i will get 200 plus coins and witch i never got even when 2 or 3 of my friends downloaded GoodNovel with the link i send them and so i was cheat on the coins promise by GoodNovel Another this is that I understand that the books are not free but i add $14.99 and got about 1000 plus coins witch didnt last for long And than end up adding another $5 dollars to continue reading and went away so fast I was only able to read to maybe 2% or 3% or the book witch means that i still have 97% percent of the book more to ready and that $20 dollars only gave me a chance to read only 3% percent of the book I can get good books complete books for less that $20 dollars I can get complete audio books for other apps for less way less than $20 dollars I think GoodNovel has good books but i dont agree with the price been charge in order for someone to be able to ready a book At this paste ready the full book will literally cost me more than $500 if i wanna ready it with out waiting and completing things GoodNovel ask me to do Not happy with this at all!

T

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels On the fence

I’m on the fence about this app. Some books I have read I absolutely adore. But I have yet to be able to finish a book. Reason will be mentioned later. Other books I have read it is difficult to force myself to continue reading. The story line is wonderful but the grammatical errors are atrocious. It’s like reading messages from an eight year old child and it’s such a jumbled up mess you have to read it multiple times to even come up with basic understanding of what they are trying to say. That being said. The cost of each chapter to unlock it is borderline theft seeing as one chapter is horribly short, this review is longer than half the chapters in the books, but requires 19-25 coins to unlock. Making the overall book to finish reading it more expensive than four times the cost of an actual published novel by a renowned author that doesn’t require you to stumble through paragraphs of unbelievable errors multiple times just to make sense of what was written. I fully respect the need to support authors. But authors who do not take more pride in their writing capabilities truly should have to work their way up through the ranks and not expect someone to pay an upwards cost of 60$ to read half their novel when the authors who worked hard their whole life to make it to where they are famous authors that can actually publish multiple novels with zero errors at 25$ or less for their whole novel. The app is more of a hey, I’m bored and have money to throw in the garbage. Why not, I need the challenge of having to decipher riddles just to comprehend the a story line. And every one deserves a participation trophy. Guess that’s what the world has come to now. Sigh…..

D

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels The charismatic Charlie Wade

The synopsis to the book was very interesting. Once one started reading however, one realizes that there is a stark similarity with a number of other books. Their plots are all the same. One could easily draw a conclusion as to how the book would develop and conclude, however the docile Charlie seems to have a very interesting shift in his character. At first I thought he was not aware of his identity but as the plot unfolds I realize that he was just at a very low place. I do not understand however why he didn’t want his family to know of his identity and whereabouts. On the other hand he is a very strong character who at first seemed very pathetic. As his character develops one tends to be fluctuating in their perception of him because he borders on aggressive arrogance humility fearless compassionate to a simple wimp but I love him. I don’t understand Claire’s character she allowed him to sleep on the floor for three years but all of a sudden she is being affectionate when communicating with him but still no indication that they’re being intimate. All the other women who are attracted to Charlie seems more genuine than his wife and are more inclined to please him in every situation some have even kissed him yet I can’t say the same for his wife for now 4 years. What I don’t like about this book however is the fact that they elaborate on some irrelevant details and keep repeating things thus stretching and overstating the concept thus making the reader annoyed confused and to some extent frustrated. The character Elaine is very interesting but sometimes is unrealistic. Claire’s father makes no sense as a man he need more development. Overall I love the book but dying for the conclusion.

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels TOTAL SCAM - DO NOT DOWNLOAD

I, like many others that you may read about here in the reviews area - believe this App to be a scam. I received the initial info on a novel that looked interesting - on my Facebook Feed. I enjoyed reading a few chapters on FB, and then was presented with a Stop on further reading - unless I downloaded the App. Fine with me - I was enjoying the book. Soon after - I was presented with another Stop - I must purchase coins. Fine with me again - as I thought - I’m fine with paying for this book. I purchased 1,000 Coins for $9.99. Not long after - but into the 120 Chapter Range, another Stop - must purchase more Coins. I started looking for my Coin Balance, or information on how many more Coins I’d need, etc. This information is not available. I purchased 500 more Coins for $4.99. I’m now into about Chapter 133, and the App is indicating I’ve read 4% of the book. I’m about to de-install the App, and consider I will not finish the book, as $15 is all I’m willing to pay for this book, and if I’m at 4% now - simple math says I’ll need to pay somewhere in the $300 range to read this entire book. I’ve never read a $300 book before - but I’m sure this book should not cost this much. Please DO NOT DOWNLOAD. Run - away from this App. The creators of this App know what they are doing - which is tricking the user to pay extremely high fees - for something of lower value. I’ve read a few responses from the Developer/Creator - what a Joke. “You are not only paying for the book, you are paying to support the Author”. Well - in the entire World - paying for the book is the cost of helping the Author. If you Download this - you will be allowing the developer to steal from you. I’m shocked that Apple is allowing this App to be in their system.

Jophine
Miami, US

100% agree 👍

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels If you love reading

I enjoy the app daily. A lot of the books draw you in. I was on Facebook when Alpha Asher drew me in. I didn’t realize you only get so many chapters free and then you need coins. I’m not in a position to spend the kind of money needed to complete a book per chapter. But I do earn the coins by logging in everyday, completing activities and watching the ads. Wish more of the books had the ads per chapter on them. Alpha Asher had the continuation books within the books and trying to keep up and the cost of coins I eventually stopped reading it and moved onto other books. Some of the grammatical errors can be annoying but I just reword it in my head as I’m reading. Some books the translation/errors were just too difficult to get through and after the free part gave up. I’m not the type to comment per chapter with every issue I have seen. I’m the type of reader who when I’m engrossed in a book I cannot put it down until I’ve finished. Without spending a ton of money on coins or the book’s constantly updating I’m unable to do this. Part of me sees it as a good thing as I have daily responsibilities and this keeps me in check and the other part of me that it takes forever to finish a book finds it frustrating. Im currently reading a few books at a time to keep my activities going so I can continue reading. I try to stick to completed books knowing that I will finish something. But I do have some in my library that I have started that continue to update. I give it 4 stars for the cost to read a book. Published books in a bookstore and classics can be found for less than these books. Which loses the star. Otherwise a lot of the books are good story lines that make you want to keep reading. Recommend if you are patient and diligent. Do not recommend if you can’t afford the pricing and do not have the patience to read a little at a time.

O

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels When his eyes opened

I’d say this is interesting, good novel. I accidentally stumbled upon this novel which gave me the enthusiasm to read it. Though I knew that there were more than 2K chapters in it, I still went ahead and followed my desire to read the novel. I spent horrendous amount of time or hours every day, just for me to finish the novel at the set amount of chapters initially mention. I’ll admit at the beginning I was so engrossed reading even though I have put in some money here and there because I knew it will end as I get closer to the end. To my surprise up to this point the novel is still on going. I strongly feel that the author is just dragging to get more money from the readers. I am feeling disappointed now, because I had put in a lot of money and the anxiety it gives me by reading three or four chapters every other day, after reading almost 2500 chapters, yet it still has not ended. I really want this novel to end because it’s it’s not really realistic anymore at this point of time. Due to the length of this novel, there were errors incurred ie; names were switched ( confusing the readers), there were too much anger and violence, revenge/ death is so common without going thru process of law. Now that the kids are grown up, and Avery and Elliot are about to find out what Irene’s true identity is that it should be almost towards its end. I know there’s still one thing to get an answer about Layla and Eric’s story. Hopefully this novel will end soon and I’m not going to read anymore novel from this app.This novel will cost a reader more or less $500 before it ends. Had I not known it will be-this long, I could have stopped. Just a piece of advise , You’ll lose readers if you continue to drag your stories no matter how good or excellent your story line is, especially with the economy. The money I spent here is already a month worth of groceries for others. Hope you’ll consider this. Thank you!

O

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Disappointing

Like others I started reading the first chapters of a book via social media. At a certain point to continue reading the story you must download the app. I read through chapter 19. Chapter 20 required 11 coins to unlock. I used my login and 15 minute reading bonuses to unlock chapter 20. Chapter 21 requires 12 coins. 600 coins cost $5.99. 10,000 (+5000 bonus) will cost $99.99. I understand that to mean I would receive 15,000 coins for $100. The book I started reading has 1798 chapters.that is not a book that is an ongoing serial. Others users reported chapters costing between 8-75 coins. If every chapter costs 11+ coins for this selection then I would spend over 19,558 coins to continue reading it, that is assuming chapter 1798 is the last one. In order to finish the book I started I would spend over $100 to purchase coins to continue reading. I’ve seen responses from the developer stating their purpose to provide affordable books and support the authors. There is nothing affordable about a $100 book. I have not seen any electronic books (not including textbooks) for purchase over $20 on any other platform. I love the thought of new authors being able to get their stories out to the public but I also believe in proofreading. It takes more than a good plot to make a book good. The story I started was wrought with grammatical errors. Several characters were similar, speaking the same, using the same grammar, having the same shallow personalities. At least one character was called the wrong name. I’m not sure about another instance where proper punctuation would have provided clarity. I also took a screenshot of the info page of the book I was reading to write this review. I was warned that the app would stop working if I took more than 5 screenshots because of copyright. It is probably less likely about copyright protection for the authors and more for the app to cover any plagiarism occurring within the app. I stopped reading and deleted the app after 20 chapters.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Fated to the Alpha great But…

Update:
Okay. Suffice it to say that curiosity got the better of me…I re-downloaded the app. After reading some of the positive comments left and after a week of adjusting my use I’ve decided to give the app 3stars instead of one. While I prefer to read a book and finish it fairly quickly, this is kind of nice because it does force me to stop reading since I’m not wanting to pay for additional coins to read. I will say, that it is possible to use the app without cost but you do need to be extremely patient. I have quite a few in the library that I’m not sure I’ll get to. I’m currently reading three and having to take turns between them. It’s hard to choose and to keep the stories straight lol.

I do wish that I could earn more coins or bonuses a day. The most I’ve gotten is around 40/45 so about one to three chapters depending on length. Maybe this could change? I’d like to see a little increase. While I have spent some money, I can’t afford to do so often. And wouldn’t recommend doing so here. Finishing a book by buying coins can get costly. I’d really like to see an increase of daily allotments.

I’d also like to mention that the app is not registering my reading time accurately. I know I was waiting in the ER with my husband and read for two hours but only documented 28minutes at the time I checked. Not the first time that’s happened. It’s a little frustrating.

This does work but again takes a lot of patience to get through a book “free.”

Previously: I was excited to see another book app. Yes , I’m a book nerd. I was OK with spending a little money at first but didn’t realize that this was going to be a continuous purchase in order to finish the story which I have not and will not! I’m not spending more than $10 on a book even if it’s a well written. I’m disgusted that any author would choose this route! Money over readers. I’m also deleting the app. On-going purchases for one story is ridiculous. The cost is not worth it for me.

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels i really love it

i love reading the books there’s alot of books and the best books you can find also The ability to write a well-organized and insightful paper is very important in order to be successful at the University of Minnesota. Most classes require at least one written assignment, and professors expect a high level of writing skill. A good paper generally includes a thesis, paragraphs that support it, and a strong conclusion. A good thesis is integral to any academic paper and should work as a general summary of the argument or main point of the paper. The thesis needs to be clear, and it should outline the main points to be discussed. Sometimes just making a list of the basic things you plan to write about and then compiling them into a sentence is enough. The rest of the paper should then follow the plan laid out by the thesis. In order for readers to be able to follow the logic of a paper, each paragraph should be related to what was introduced in the thesis. A good way to start is by making a topic sentence to begin each paragraph. The topic sentence is often an extended or elaborated version of some part of the thesis statement. For example, this paper's thesis mentions "paragraphs that follow [the thesis]," and the topic sentence for this paragraph expands on that idea. The rest of a paragraph should include evidence to support or explain the topic sentence. Once readers have been led through the paragraphs that support your main point, they will expect to find a solid conclusion that discusses the significance of what they have just read. If the thesis predicts the main point of the paper, then the conclusion emphasizes the importance of your main point in some larger context. In the case of this paper, a conclusion might point out that following the general guidelines for presenting your ideas in an academic setting allows your papers to make an impact on readers. Readers appreciate your presenting a paper in a way that's familiar to them; in turn, they are more likely to be open to your unique perspective.

GoodNovel & Books Web Novels In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of GoodNovel is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the desired content. The layout is well-organized, with intuitive menus and search options, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Book Selection and Variety: GoodNovel offers a wide range of books, catering to various genres and interests. From romance and fantasy to mystery and adventure, there is something for everyone. The platform regularly updates its library, ensuring a diverse and extensive selection of novels.

Quality of Writing and Storytelling: The quality of writing and storytelling on GoodNovel is impressive. The platform features talented authors who deliver engaging and well-crafted stories. The narratives are captivating, with well-developed characters and intriguing plotlines.

Pricing and Subscription Options: GoodNovel provides both free and premium content. While some novels can be read for free, others require a subscription or in-app purchases. The pricing options are reasonable, offering flexibility for readers to choose the subscription plan that suits their preferences and budget.

Reader Engagement and Community Features: GoodNovel encourages reader engagement through various community features. Readers can leave comments, reviews, and ratings on novels, fostering a sense of community and interaction. The platform also offers forums and discussion boards for readers to connect and share their thoughts.

Mobile App Functionality: GoodNovel's mobile app is well-designed and functional. It provides a seamless reading experience on the go, with easy navigation and access to all the features available on the website. The app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, ensuring accessibility for a wide range of users.

Customer Support and Assistance: GoodNovel offers reliable customer support and assistance. They have a responsive customer service team that promptly addresses any queries or concerns raised by users. The platform also provides a comprehensive FAQ section and user guides to assist users in navigating the website and app.

Payment and Security: GoodNovel ensures secure payment transactions, protecting users' personal and financial information. The platform utilizes encryption technology and trusted payment gateways to safeguard user data. Users can confidently make purchases and subscriptions without worrying about their privacy or security.

Author Opportunities and Publishing Services: GoodNovel provides opportunities for aspiring authors to showcase their talent and reach a wider audience. The platform offers publishing services, allowing authors to publish their works and gain recognition. GoodNovel also provides support and guidance to authors, helping them improve their writing skills and connect with readers.

Overall Rating and Recommendation: GoodNovel is a highly recommended platform for web novels. With its user-friendly interface, diverse book selection, and quality storytelling, it offers an enjoyable reading experience. The pricing options, reader engagement features, and mobile app functionality further enhance the overall user experience. Whether you are a reader or an aspiring author, GoodNovel provides a valuable platform to explore and share your love for web novels.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact GoodNovel & Books Web Novels customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with GoodNovel & Books Web Novels?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoodNovel & Books Web Novels Customer Service. Initial GoodNovel & Books Web Novels complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoodNovel & Books Web Novels above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoodNovel & Books Web Novels. Discuss the issues you have had with GoodNovel & Books Web Novels and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.