The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Good Housekeeping Magazine — scam billings
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My 98 year old mother cannot see to read and so has not renewed her Good Housekeeping subscription. She is receiving threatening letters and invoices from Hearst Corporation Invoicing Bureau claiming that she ordered, requested to be billed later, and has not paid--and this is for a renewal whose date has not even come yet! She did not order a renewal, did not request delayed billing, and does not want a renewal. She also does not want any more threatening letters to upset her. We don't have a way of attaching proof photos requested below, but you can bet we have the photo-copies.
More Good Housekeeping Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Good Housekeeping Magazine - discrimination!
- Good Housekeeping - subscription not ordered/invoiced
- Good Housekeeping - I didn't order it!
- Good Housekeeping Magazine - invoice for unsolicited magazine subscription
- Good Housekeeping magizine - payment
- Good Housekeeping - charging for subscription renewal when I cancelled many months ago
- Good Housekeeping Magazine - canceled, but gh took money from my acct.
- Good Housekeeping - duplicate copies
- Good Housekeeping Bed linens - sheets
- Good Housekeeping Magazine - billing