GolfNow — booking golf reservations
On Sept 23rd I had trouble navigating thru GolfNow's web site with the intention of booking a reservation for 3 golfers at Rollling Meadows in Niagara Falls ON Canada.
Somehow I found that I had booked for 4 golfers confirmation #[protected]. I should have stopped there. Instead I quickly attempted to delete 1 golfer. I ended up cancelling 3 golfers.
And still being billed for 4. Then I called customer service explaining my situation and he booked 2 golfers charging my credit card $82.47 confirmation #[protected].
I asked if it would it be possible to put the $84.47 towards the payment of my initial booking? So that I will only be charged $164.93 at the end of the day? I would accept the extra golfer as a no show as a lesson learned.
They offered me promo codes that have so many restrictions they are all but useless. I can't see how I can be charged for 6 golf reservations when only 4 were available in the first place. Any assistance with this matter will be gratefully accepted.
More GolfNow Complaints & Reviews
- Golfnow.com - i've been playing golf my entire life, and this type of technology really isn't welcome 
- Golf Now. Com - refund policy 
- Golfnow.com - very poor relationship with the golf courses, and extremely poor customer service 
- GolfNow - cancellations/customer service 
- Golfnow.com - don't use golfnow.com
- Golf now - booking cancelled and was still charged 
- GolfNow - golfnow not applying credits
- GolfNow - online reservation
- GolfNow - double billed
- GolfNow - use of promo code, issues, and support