Menu
Smart Airfare Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Smart Airfare
reviews & complaints

www.mysmartairfares.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.5 13 Reviews

Smart Airfare Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Smart Airfare at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Smart Airfare has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Smart Airfare. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Smart Airfare reviews & complaints

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smart Airfare Smart Airfare LLC is the bomb!

Smart Airfare LLC is the bomb! They've been super helpful and quick to respond. Big thanks to them!

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smart Airfare to book our flights

to book our flights. We were looking for affordable airfare options and *** provided us with some really good deals. He was very patient and answered all our questions. We were able to find the perfect flights that fit our budget and schedule.

The website of Smart Airfare LLC was easy to navigate and had a user-friendly interface. It was simple to search for flights and compare prices. The website also provided detailed information about each flight, including the airlines, departure and arrival times, and layovers.

The booking process was smooth and hassle-free. *** guided us through each step and made sure we understood everything. He also helped us with additional services like seat selection and baggage allowance. We felt confident that we had made the right choices for our trip.

Overall, our experience with Smart Airfare LLC was excellent. *** was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He made the whole process of booking flights stress-free. We would definitely recommend Smart Airfare LLC to anyone looking for affordable and reliable airfare options.

Z
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smart Airfare *** was super helpful and patient and polite!

was super helpful and patient and polite! He saved me from hurricane weather! What a great employee y'all have!

Is Smart Airfare legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Smart Airfare as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Smart Airfare stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Smart Airfare should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Smart Airfare earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Smart Airfare achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Smart Airfare has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Smart Airfare has registered the domain name for mysmartairfares.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Mysmartairfares.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Smart Airfare website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Mysmartairfares.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Mysmartairfares.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Smart Airfare, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

According to our analysis, Smart Airfare appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

Several positive reviews for Smart Airfare have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Adult content may be available on mysmartairfares.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Smart Airfare has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Mysmartairfares.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The mysmartairfares.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Smart Airfare protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
T

Smart Airfare It was great dealing with *** and ****

It was great dealing with *** and ***. They helped me a lot with my refund because of some reasons I needed to cancel tickets. I am very thankful. Great job! It was a good experience. Thanks.

J

Smart Airfare I had good service with this company

I had good service with this company. They got me the flights I needed, and followed up with me to make sure everything was good. Even after I came back they asked how my trip went.

G

Smart Airfare They charged me EXACTLY $100 more

They charged me EXACTLY $100 more. I should have and could have booked directly through the carrier for less. Buyer Beware. I know flights are more expensive these days, and had been tracking the prices. I saw this website in my searches and called them based on their advertising of "calling them for the best rates". Shame on them. I know better next time. Bottom line: after they tell you the carrier, hang up and book it yourself.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smart Airfare I tried to find the airline's phone number to change my reservation and these guys answered

I tried to find the airline's phone number to change my reservation and these guys answered. They tried to charge me $600 for changing my reservation and then an additional $123 for fuel and taxes. They managed to change the reservation online, but when I confronted them about being a scam, they canceled the reservation completely. Thankfully, my credit card declined both charges, but I'm concerned that others may not be as fortunate. It's a complete scam! Avoid using them!

R

Smart Airfare This here's another complaint 'bout Smart Airfare

This here's another complaint 'bout Smart Airfare. They charged me $162 for luggage and assigned seats, not $119 like they said. Got an email from Smart Airfare ***) sayin' they gonna give me a refund of $595 in *** days. But what 'bout the extra $162 that Allegiant says ain't refundable? Why'd they cancel my flight reservation? And why'd the Smart Airfare rep say the whole dang flight got canceled?

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smart Airfare On July 30th, my hubby booked a flight for us to *** to celebrate our Anniversary

On July 30th, my hubby booked a flight for us to *** to celebrate our Anniversary. Unluckily, my hubby got covid and was in the hospital and eventually passed away. They told me I'd get a full refund 'cause of the circumstances. It was booked through my smart air fare. I ain't got nothin' yet and been gettin' the run around ever since. The total for both tickets were $774.00. The confirmation they sent to my email is BCN7TW. I really wanna get my money back 'cause that's what they told me. I'm grieving the loss of my hubby and shouldn't have to worry 'bout this.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smart Airfare On June 26, I booked airline tickets through Smart Airfare LLC from *** to St

On June 26, I booked airline tickets through Smart Airfare LLC from *** to St. Petersburg. It was a round trip on Allegiant airline, scheduled for October 16 and return on October 20. However, on October 15, when I tried to check in and get my boarding pass, I was told that my reservation had been cancelled. I called ***, the number through which I had booked the flight, and a Smart Airfare representative named *** informed me that the entire flight had been cancelled.

In order to clarify the situation, I contacted Allegiant directly. They informed me that the entire flight had not been cancelled, but a credit voucher had been sent to the booking agent at their request. Feeling confused, I called Smart Airfare again. They assured me that I would receive a refund of $595 within 15 to 30 days. However, I had also purchased an additional carry-on luggage and assigned seating, which cost an additional $119 and are nonrefundable.

Now, I am left wondering if Smart Airfare is a legitimate agency or if I have been scammed and am now out of $714.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smart Airfare On June 11, I bought plane tickets from Smart Airfare LLC for $668

On June 11, I bought plane tickets from Smart Airfare LLC for $668. Then, on October 3, I reached out to the airline to double-check the tickets like Smart Airfare LLC told me to, and guess what? They said the tickets got canceled! Can you believe it? So, I had a chat with the airline and ended up buying new tickets straight from them. After that, I went ahead and disputed the charges with my credit card company. Now, here's where it gets interesting. During the credit card company's investigation, Smart Airfare LLC had the nerve to tell them that I canceled the tickets on October 3. Can you believe that? It's a total lie! I never made any such call. The first time I found out about the cancellation was when I called the airline to confirm. So, I did some snooping around on the ComplaintsBoard.com website and found out that other folks have had similar complaints. It seems like Smart Airfare LLC is playing a sneaky game of booking tickets and then canceling them. And the worst part? They keep the money because they have this no cancellation policy. Can you say shady?

A

Smart Airfare I was tryin' to check in with *** Airlines for my boardin' pass

I was tryin' to check in with *** Airlines for my boardin' pass. Got a message sayin' I gotta talk to an agent. So, I went to their website and clicked on the phone number for *** Air (it was under an ad) -- Big Mistake! Ugh. I thought I was talkin' to *** Airlines to sort out my problem. But guess what? They said they gonna charge me $121 just to check in and get my boardin' pass. I was so mad! The agent told me that I gotta pay now or they gonna charge me later. I was stupid enough to give 'em my credit card, address, and phone number. The agent said I gotta agree that it's non-refundable and send 'em an email sayin' I won't complain. I didn't go through with it, especially when I saw in their email that they were actually SmartAirFare, not *** Air. So, I logged back into *** Air and managed to get my boardin' pass without bein' charged. Then I checked ComplaintsBoard.com and saw that they're listed there with other folks havin' similar issues. How can we shut 'em down? This is so not right. I'm gonna call my credit card company and ask 'em for a new card. Sigh. What a pain in the neck!

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Smart Airfare I had to call a number to use my Companion Fare code on Alaska, but I accidentally got connected to an Agent who pretended to be an airline

I had to call a number to use my Companion Fare code on Alaska, but I accidentally got connected to an Agent who pretended to be an airline representative and made a booking on Alaska Airlines on 4/19/22. However, I didn't receive any confirmation from the airline or see my reservation in my mileage account. When I checked my bank statement, I noticed an unauthorized charge of $221.20 from "Bliss Journey." I called the original phone number multiple times, but each time I called, they gave me a different company name and domain name. Sometimes they even hung up on me when I asked for more information about the company. Many of their website domains were insecure and didn't have a travel license number as required by law. According to Alaska Airlines, *** made my flight booking using a fake email address of *** from IP address 182.64.43.3 in ***. I spent the whole day calling this fake travel agency and waiting for hours on Alaska's customer service line. As a result, I lost my companion fare, which would have given me a discounted ticket, and had to rebook my family at a higher fare. I'm really upset that this agency is scamming customers who want to book directly with the airlines. They go by different names like Bliss Journey, Smart Air Fare(s), Air Trip Advisor, and more. The representatives provided me with multiple phone numbers: *** [protected]-4237. Although they promised to send me an email confirmation for a refund, I haven't received any credit for my companion fare pass or a full refund for my booking. They haven't even sent me an email confirming the refund. ***I want this company to be reported for their deceptive business practices and for scamming innocent people.

Smart Airfare Customer Reviews Overview

Smart Airfare (mysmartairfares.com) is a reputable online platform that offers a wide range of flight options at competitive prices. With a focus on customer satisfaction, this website has garnered numerous positive reviews from travelers worldwide.

One of the key strengths of Smart Airfare is its user-friendly interface, allowing users to easily navigate through the website and find the best flight deals. The search function is efficient and provides accurate results, ensuring that customers can quickly find the most suitable flights for their needs.

Customers have praised Smart Airfare for its extensive selection of flights from various airlines, both domestic and international. This wide range of options allows travelers to choose the most convenient and affordable flights, ensuring a hassle-free travel experience.

Another standout feature of Smart Airfare is its commitment to providing excellent customer service. The website offers multiple channels of communication, including phone and email support, ensuring that customers can easily reach out for assistance or inquiries. The responsive and knowledgeable customer service team has received high praise from users who have encountered any issues or needed clarification.

Smart Airfare also stands out for its competitive pricing. The platform consistently offers affordable flight options, allowing travelers to save money without compromising on quality. Customers have appreciated the transparency in pricing, with no hidden fees or surprises during the booking process.

Furthermore, Smart Airfare provides a secure and reliable booking system, giving customers peace of mind when making their travel arrangements. The website utilizes industry-standard security measures to protect personal and payment information, ensuring a safe transaction process.

In conclusion, Smart Airfare (mysmartairfares.com) has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for its user-friendly interface, extensive flight options, excellent customer service, competitive pricing, and secure booking system. Travelers looking for a reliable and affordable platform to book their flights can confidently rely on Smart Airfare for a seamless travel experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Smart Airfare contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Smart Airfare?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Smart Airfare Customer Service. Initial Smart Airfare complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Smart Airfare above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Smart Airfare. Discuss the issues you have had with Smart Airfare and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.