7580 Golf Channel Dr, Orlando, FL, 32819, US

Reviews and Complaints

GolfNowTee time cancellation

I made a reservation at Jonathan's Landing in Dover, DE. I read the reservation request the next day there was a note that they were not accepting oui-of-state players due to a governor's covid19 order. I called the golf course and they didn't know about it. I tried to submit a cancellation with golf now but they wouldn't accept it. I was unable to get through by phone. Should I contact the better business bureau. They've got a pretty good racket going.
Roger Robert
[protected]@gmail.com
ph [protected]
2015 n reading rd denver PA 17517

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Jun 16, 2020

GolfNow — Golf reservation service refund / credit policy not being followed

I have been using GolfNow for several years and this was the first time I had to cancel a tee time due to an...

GolfNowGift card return

I purchased a gift card On May 8th or 9th, 2020, for my husband not knowing that he does not like to use GolfNow. He looked at the website and saw that the gift card could be returned. I called and spoke to a person there on May 11th. That person told me he would write up a claim and someone would be returning my call in 4-5 business days. I have not heard from anyone from GolfNow. I have tried calling, emailing, and using their chat like the message asks you to do but still get no response. Today makes a month since I spoke with that person, I'm sorry I didn't get his name. I would like to get this card returned but they don't seem to want to help.
    Vickee Jones
    [protected]@gmail.com

Comment Guidelines

Respond
      ADVERTISIMENT

GolfNow — Failure to issue credit or refund on cancelled tee time

I booked a tee time at Arrowhead golf course in Wheaton IL on Monday, 4/22/19, using the Golf Now website...

GolfNow — Online tee time reservations

GolfNow, I've been playing golf at the Somerset County Golf courses for over thirty years. I get very...

GolfNow — Online tee time

On Saturday 1/19 I was looking on teams at Star Ranch Golf Club in Hutto Texas. I pulled up a Hot Deal and...