GoldCar Rental — car rental
We hired a car booking reference number [protected] from Malaga Airport on 1st of July until 16th July under name AnnJane Thompson. On the 6th July we got a puncture in tyre and on further inspection could see that this tyre had already been repaired. We spent the whole day trying to get through to road assistance and eventually had to ask customer service to put us through to speak to someone. Road side assistance came to our villa that evening and explained car would need to go back to depot and we would have to travel back to airport to pick up another car. This was a waste of a full days holiday, also to give me a car that tyre had not been changed after it had been temporarily fixed is not good enough and no spare tyre or tools to fix puncture in car is not acceptable. It would make me think twice about using your company again as sending families in cars that are not safe is unacceptable. I would like to hear your thoughts on this matter.
More GoldCar Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover 
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff 
- [Resolved] GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- [Resolved] Goldcar - cleaning charges
- GoldCar Rental - car rental
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour 
- [Resolved] Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire
- GoldCar Rental - charges for damage that were not my damages and I have the proof!