Having problems with GoKeyless?

GoKeyless Customer Service Contacts

3646 Cargo Road
Vandalia, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoKeyless Customer Service. Initial GoKeyless complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoKeyless above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoKeyless. Discuss the issues you have had with GoKeyless and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GoKeyless Complaints & Reviews

GoKeylessUL-1 lock

my order is 278440
Gokeyless send me defective lock, my husband is IT engineer and we install lock properly, but it never worked. He looked inside the lock and found out that connector was not sending signal from motherboard to wire, to open the lock!! i Can't get any help, i want to return this lock, which became a nightmare to me, Customer service is horrible, i called 100 time but return service department is out of touch. I will report this issue to Customer Berau if you wont get in touch with me.

GoKeylessProduct and customer service

We bought four locks from them initially. When are technicians put them on they were only able to get 1 out of 4 to work. The locks were just JUNK. We called and emailed without a response. We finally got someone after so many phone calls and emails. They sent us out 3 more new locks and a RMA for the others well I had my techs install the new locks before we sent them back. They had to take parts from the other locks just to get two to work properly, unfortunately one of the locks isn't even what we ordered so it was pointless to have either. Then the locks kept failing and they never sent us a key for back up. I can't tell you how frustrating this whole ordeal has been. Then they say we waited to long to contact them but it wasn't us it was them never answering us. Worst customer service ever. They lied to us told us they were going to come here look at our properties and see exactly the best thing we needed for a lock system. Of course they no show no called and wouldn't pick up the phone after. Fought with them in emails with no avail. I'm so glad I never paid for the locks upfront or I would be out $3000.00. I'm glad I was smart enough not to order all 72 locks we needed and just a few so we could see how they worked first. What a mistake that would have been. Stay away Buyer beware of this company!

GoKeylessschlage cores/kaba locks

I can't say enough bad things about GoKeyless. They are the WORST company I have dealt with as a buyer. Customer service is nonexistent. IF they do get back to you it's several days after you called or sent the email. I've told them we'd never use them as a vendor again and I got no reply asking if there was anything they could do to keep us as a customer. Very bizarre operation they are running and I am perplexed how they are still in business.

• GoKeyless's response · Nov 13, 2019

Customer complaining about service from a multi-billion dollar company...and posted no facts, part numbers, sales reps, dates or any information in which our customer care department can respond to...thus we must conclude this is a SPAM complaint and should carry no weight.

• Oc
          OCWendy Jan 18, 2021

I agree whole hardily we have had nothing but problems with them. Absolute worst customer service ever!

GoKeylesstrilogy dl 1300

I can't say for sure what is going on with the products Gokeyless has sent me but there is no way a legitimate manufacturing business could stay in business with the 50% failure rate I have experienced with 10 (TEN) Trilogy DL1300 locks. I paid $501.60 for each lock. 50% failure rate!!!
        I have had locks that want hold their memory, locks that want lock and locks that want open. The biggest problem is sometimes the key will not override the problem and the lock cannot be locked period.
        Now after the fifth lock, Matt in the support department said there is nothing more that Gokeyless can do. That comment came after the following events occurred over the last couple of months….another lock stops working and I call into Matt. He said it was out of warranty but he would put in a replacement request because I had experienced so many failures. After a couple of weeks they OK sending a replacement lock to me. I received the lock, executed the programming and installed it on the door. 2 days later it dropped its memory. Yes, the replacement lock was now not functioning. I took the lock back off and Matt had me do a complete cold start (you have to open up the lock and get to the board so you can connect a jumper while programming). Still would not hold its memory so Matt requests another replacement for the initial replacement. This is where the wheels fall off the wagon….instead of sending me another replacement DL1300 to replace the failed replacement the company sent a completely different product. It wasn't even a lock. Called Matt back again and I sent the incorrect product back. Weeks go by and I still did not receive the replacement for the replacement. After complaining I finally received the replacement replacement. Programmed it and installed it. One day later the replacements replacement dropped its memory. So after having another failure, receiving a bad replacement, then receiving an incorrect product and then getting a second bad replacement…Matt states there is nothing more that Gokeyless can do.
        Obviously there is something going on with the products. Refurbished??? I don't know but I will never order from Gokeyless again and I will try to warn others of my experience.
        To send me two bad replacements and one incorrect product and then state "there is nothing further we can do" is pitiful. You can't replace a bad product with another bad product twice and then say "sorry, you will have to buy a new one".
        Gokeyless defiantly has its problems. As far as the DL1300's, I don't know if I got a bad batch, received a bunch of refurbished products from Gokeyless or what but I hope anyone that reads this will go elsewhere for their purchase.

• GoKeyless's response · Nov 13, 2019

Customer complaining about service from a multi-billion dollar company...the manufacture has a 5-star rating and has passed every nation testing requirement demanded by the US government for door hardware. Typically, failures result in customers not properly handling and installing these technical devices. Furthermore, you can not exceed the warranty return periods and demand refunds...these types of requests are and were provided to the manufacturer as required in our user agreements with our partners. Refurbished products are never used indoor access devices for legal reasons, so once again, this customer is confused and misinformed.

GoKeyless — no customer support, bizarre customer service

We would like to have purchased 3 wireless locks from gokeyless but apparently they don't need anymore...

GoKeylessbad service

I wish I never used their service and their product. They gave me nothing but problems. To resolve an issue people usually contact customer support that should be always available, on weekends preferably as well. But this company doesn't give a crap about its customers and reaching their CS is pretty tough.
          I want them to help me with my problem, but they don't answer and I really don't know what to do and whom to tell about it.

• GoKeyless's response · Nov 13, 2019

Customer complaining about service from a multi-billion dollar company...we do not use canned chat session and every one of our sales reps answer thousands of calls every week and turns those calls into tens of millions of dollars annually. GoKeyless continues to be the world number one provider of keyless door hardware around the world and we view this complaint as a SPAM compliant from someone trying to compete with our booming operation.

GoKeylesssuper bad experience!

I paid for second day am extra of 176$ its passed 3 days already and nothing.. when i contact custumer service they claim thats nothing by thier fault keep lying about shippment and let me think im stupid dont know how to count to two! I placed the order on sat was supposed to get it max by tue AM! no one took responsibility for thier mistake and keep telling the same lies again and again. All i asked is to get the shippment cost refounded cause why i need to pay 176$ for second day if its coming two days after?? And all i got its an answer that they going to cancel my order.
            Don't do business with them if you guys want to stay happy.. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL!!

• GoKeyless's response · Nov 13, 2019

Our shipments run M-F and that information is posted on our website...when you pay for express shipping you must read and know what you are requesting.

GoKeylessHorrible!

Ordered one of these GoKeyless locks and had a problem with mine. It was probably defective, there was something wrong with it, it just did not work as it should to. So I called GoKeyless customer service, explained my situation and asked them to change it for a proper one. Their customer service rep was the worst ever, he tried to assure me there was nothing wrong with the lock, even thought I was 100% sure there was a problem. He did not let me say a word, was very pushy. He refused to help and I never received a replacement or a refund. Horrible service!

GoKeylessTerrible company and products

Ordered a lock from www.gokeyless.com and received a defective one. I contacted customer service and they sent me another one which had the same defect. So I decided to ask for a refund but as soon as I asked about the money they become very rude.
                I spoke to a person whose name was Mike or something like that, I don't really remember and he was a really nasty and impolite person. GoKeyless has the worst customer service ever, they don't want to help, they are very aggressive and customer unfriendly. I did not received my money back.

• GoKeyless's response · Nov 13, 2019

Customer complaining about service from a multi-billion dollar company...we do not use canned responses to problems and every one of our sales reps answer thousands of calls every week and turns those calls into tens of millions of dollars annually. GoKeyless continues to be the world number one provider of keyless door hardware around the world and we view this complaint as a SPAM compliant from someone trying to compete with our booming operation.

www.gokeyless.com — The seller is scammer, and he hasn't sent info about the order

Awful customer services. I ordered new lock from the company www.gokeyless.com. The rep was polite and...

Vandalia

gokeyless.comI placed wrong order and the company hadn't helped me

I placed the order on the website www.gokeyless.com, but after 3 hours I understood that it was wrong. I returned to this website and sent them emails. I asked to change the order, but they didn’t reply. I contacted their customer services and told the same thing, but they only promised to check order and called me back. I haven’t received anything from them, but they took money from me. Total scam, so don’t buy from them and post comments about your experience with this company.

• Updated by Merrill Crotty · Sep 12, 2018

Please Help Me

• Updated by Merrill Crotty · Sep 12, 2018

Please Help Me Fix my Lockset

• Me
                      Merrill Crotty Sep 18, 2018

I Cannot Get This Lockset to Program Correctly.

I have Tried Four Telephone Numbers That You Provided and none of