Gmbshair.com1st and last time ordering

M

I placed my order for a wig 06/25/2010 . I received a a tracking number July 6, 2010. I tried to track the package and it showed that it was the wrong number. I then called the company and they didn't give me the correct number. They said the package was sent back to them today. I said if that was the case why did yall send me a tracking number saying it was shipped and i called yall July the 1 to check on my order. Basically they were lieing they had the correct address it dosen't take that long to receive a order and I still have no idea when i will get it. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN !

• Be
    BEATRIC Mar 06, 2012

Hello my name isGeraldine Dockery I will like to exchanges the hair I Oder my number is [protected]