Gmac — poor service!
My car was reposed on Monday, to find information out about this it takes at least a 1/2-1 hour to get through on the lines, the people are very rude. I never had this happen before, recently going through a hard time and ended up be 3 months late by 3 days. Now to get the truck back I have to pay the remaining balance on the truck. I feel like they are not willing to help or work with the customers, if it is a constant habit I understand but this is just recent for me. I will never purchase a chewy vehicle again or get finances through GMAC as they don't want to listen to the customer only want the money.
More Gmac Complaints & Reviews
- Gmac - lien release
- Defrauded By Gmac Loss Mitigation Department, Gmac Mortgage, 800 - 850 - 4622, 800 - 766 - 4622 - federal fraud
- Gmac Now Ally Finance - repo'd truck
- Gmac Mortgage - no customer service!
- Gmac - repossession!
- Gmac Mortgage - phone payment debited twice, run-arround about refund
- Gmac Smartlease - gmac smartlease is taking advantage of innocent people
- Gmac Real Estate Timeshare Division - false advertisements
- Gmac Smartlease - overcharged
- Gmac Td - fraud - misrepresentation