GlobeLink Studios Logo

GlobeLink Studios

Having problems with GlobeLink Studios?

GlobeLink Studios Customer Service Contacts

Ground Floor, 430 Little Collins St.
Melbourne, Victoria
Australia - 3000

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GlobeLink Studios Customer Service. Initial GlobeLink Studios complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GlobeLink Studios above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GlobeLink Studios. Discuss the issues you have had with GlobeLink Studios and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GlobeLink Studios Complaints & Reviews

GlobeLink StudiosStay well away from them

I am being extorted for more money from this company, not only did they deliver an unfinished website which they are holding all of my back end credentials so that I can't move my website to a different company to try and save.

They keep telling me I need to pay them more money if I want my credentials. I have sadly already spent literally thousands with them. I wish I had done my research. It is clear that I'm not the only one who has been scammed by these people and my story is so similar to everyone else's who has written a review!!!

RESOLVED

Despite the company's genuine attempt to obtain information related to this complaint, the customer didn't reply to their messages.

• GlobeLink Studios's response · May 13, 2020

Its a fake review posted through a fake profile. The reviewer has no evidence of purchase or proof of communication with our company. The name or profile does not exist. Its bogus and fake profile created

GlobeLink StudiosNo support provided from globelink studios

I have been sending you emails and leaving voicemails for the past 2 weeks needing help on my website as there seems to be a bug that has caused it to crash and you are not responding, are you still in business as I have not heard anything back from you.

I am very disappointed with your service as right from the start when I first paid the deposit you were very slow and assured me you are an Australian business but when I track your ip address it is saying it is coming from Pakistan.

• GlobeLink Studios's response · May 19, 2020

The review is fake and posted through a fake profile. The reviewer has never used our services

GlobeLink StudiosI regret using them

Was in need of a simple website and logo and this proved to be to much.

The designs that were sent back were nothing that I had requested, I had even sent them a website to copy the same layout and they still showed a design which was completely different.

Ended up cancelling and losing my deposit.

• GlobeLink Studios's response · May 19, 2020

Its a fake review posted using fake profile. The reviewer has never used our services and will not have any proof of purchases or communication

GlobeLink StudiosStay Well Away From Globelink Studios

I am being extorted for more money from globelinkstudios.com.au, not only did they deliver an unfinished website which they are holding all of my back end credentials so that I can't move my website to a different company to try and save.

Stay well away from Globelink Studios

• GlobeLink Studios's response · Mar 19, 2020

This is a fake review posted by competitor. The reviewer have no information, communication or payment proof of using any of our services. We would appreciate if the reviewer removes this fake review.

GlobeLink Studiosvery bad service - would never use globelink studios

I used GlobeLink Studios to build and manage our website but in the end we got a half built website that did not work properly.

We exhausted much of our time to rectify many ongoing problems that in the end were too time consuming to fix and some problems that even their team couldn't fix, our customers got tired of trying to access the site and most of them just called and ordered over the phone.

We were also charged miscellaneous charges that we didn't agree to and when we asked about the charges we got no response.

I feel that we had made a big mistake going with GlobeLink Studios as they offered websites from $299 which seemed appealing but in the end of the day we're very dissapointed with not only wasting our money but also our time.

Just remember that it's your money and your business that you are putting on the line and I would stay clear from these guys.

I will never use globelinkstudios.com.au

• GlobeLink Studios's response · Mar 19, 2020

This is a fake review. The reviewer have no proof or can provide any evidence showing that our services has been used by the reviewer there is no communication details nor any information with reference to any payment submitted our company.