Global Hello — unauthorized credit card charge
Global Hello is a cheating company. I live in New Zealand asked me to provide credit card details to provide cheap calling rate. I have had cancelled the contract with them due to poor service but their sales representative keep forcing us to use their service. At last, without our permission withdraw money from our account. I have cancelled my credit card to avoid further fraud.
One off sales rep 'Neha' phoned me promised to refund the money. I have trusted her gave credit card number to transfer the money. But she took again money from my instead reimburse.
Please do not trust this company or any sales rep.
This is fraud company including all staff members...Be careful before providing your credit card or bank details to this cheaters...
More Global Hello Complaints & Reviews
- Global Hello - fraud company
- Global Hello - cheating
- Global Hello - cheaters #ing company
- Global Hello - scam
- Global Hello - good customer care
- Global Hello - poor phone service
- GlobalHello - update charges
- GlobalHello - calling from nz
- Global Hello - cheats with terrible customer experience
- Global Hello - good company