Glamour ShotsThe biggest rip off ever

N

I went to Glamour Shots today with my daughter to take some update photos for up coming Christmas . Besides having the lousiest makeup and wardrobe, we were informed that we needed to pay $643.00 for 4 poses which were unprofessional and cheap (I'm pretty sure, Walmart photos were better quality than these). When I came in the Manager never discussed with me that we needed to pay full amount in advance (I've being there before, and I alway paid with a deposit and the balance when I got the picture). I tried to explain to her that I was an old customer, but she abruptly interrupted me with sarcasm, saying "I told you so, before you started, that it had to be paid in full" and honestly, I don't suffer from dementia yet... I know she never said that... on the contrary, she mentioned that if we bought the package "90 days were the same as cash".

I don't care at this point if they giving a refund of the $200.00 deposit I paid, after being embarrassed in front of my daughter and other employees... it felt like I was held hostage in that place. I'll make sure not to recommend that place again and of course they lost a valuable customer.

• Mi
    Mike Rivers Nov 09, 2008

A Nightmare !! I spent 5 hours waiting for my foto seccion and i ONLY picked one good pic of me out of 40 pics . No time to fix my shirt after changed shirts or touch up hair, a real nightmare !

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices