Glamour Shots — The biggest rip off ever
I went to Glamour Shots today with my daughter to take some update photos for up coming Christmas . Besides having the lousiest makeup and wardrobe, we were informed that we needed to pay $643.00 for 4 poses which were unprofessional and cheap (I'm pretty sure, Walmart photos were better quality than these). When I came in the Manager never discussed with me that we needed to pay full amount in advance (I've being there before, and I alway paid with a deposit and the balance when I got the picture). I tried to explain to her that I was an old customer, but she abruptly interrupted me with sarcasm, saying "I told you so, before you started, that it had to be paid in full" and honestly, I don't suffer from dementia yet... I know she never said that... on the contrary, she mentioned that if we bought the package "90 days were the same as cash".
I don't care at this point if they giving a refund of the $200.00 deposit I paid, after being embarrassed in front of my daughter and other employees... it felt like I was held hostage in that place. I'll make sure not to recommend that place again and of course they lost a valuable customer.
More Glamour Shots Complaints & Reviews
- Glamour Shots - Unprofessional Photos
- Glamour Shots - Deceptive sales practices!
- Glamour Shots Photography - Total rip off!
- Glamour shots Avenues Jax, FL - unprofessional- inappropriate
- Glamour Shots - Customer Service & Prices
- Glamour Shots - Tried to change packet!
- Glamour Shots - Worst customer service
- Glamour Shots - Arbor Place Mall
- Glamour Shots - Refund
- Glamour Shots Licensing - Service