glamaCo Australia / hair colour and eraser

Garbutt, Townsville, QLD 4815, Australia Review updated:

I phoned the store on Tuesday 14th May spoke to Ros, asked about a hair colour eraser to get out the build up of old hair dye. Was suggested a product for only $4.95. I went to the store later, and was served by Jade (beauty therapist) I told her I wanted to go a shade or two lighter to match up with the roots and cover greys so she showed me the product, and gave me two sachets. She also gave me two separate hair colours instructed me how to use it all. I asked her to write it down which she did. Went home and proceeded with the products. My hair turned out darker, and the roots weren't completely covered. So I phoned back and spoke to a different Jade (colourists) she offered me advice which I followed, and my hair was still dark but the roots covering worked. By 8 pm at night I finished. So I rang the next day and spoke to Jade (colourists) and told her the lightening didn't work. She was surprised then I told her on the sachet for $4.95 it recommended another one. She then realised I been sold the wrong product for lightening and probably a colour too dark. She apologised a few times, I asked about getting my money back as shouldn't have been given advice if the other Jade didn't know and how I didn't achieve what I went to the store for. Jade stated they are a bit funny on refunds of used products. I understand if someone bought something without advice from staff and it didn't work but my case is different. The staff were friendly however I feel I am entitled to a full refund of $31. I look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks

Fiona [protected])

Fi
May 15, 2019

Comments

• Gl
      15th of May, 2019

Hello Fiona

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Firstly, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to resolve the problem for you as quickly as possible.

Please return to our Garbutt store, with your original receipt and products purchased and speak with our Store Manager or 2IC who will be able to provide further assistance for an exchange or refund.

glamaCo

• Fi
      15th of May, 2019

@glamaCo Australia Hi thanks for replying quickly. Unfortunately I don’t have the receipt or sachets packets as I didn’t think I would need them. However they are in the rubbish bin I will endeavour to find them. I still have the hair colour packets and the transaction is on my banking statement.

Many thanks