Ginny'sdo not trust this store

M

I had a very bad experience with this store Ginny's and they gave me nothing but headache!! I ordered several items from them back in November and in paid over $1000 for everything. These items were Christmas presents for my family.
My items did not arrived and they cancelled my order and my account! When I finally reached someone from Ginny's they said that there was a suspicious activity on my account so they blocked it. They promised I'll get a refund any time soon, but instead of giving my money back they charged me again! I sent a message to their customer service but did not receive a reply. Later they did something and now I can't even access their site. Do not trust this store, they stole from me and they will do the same to you!