Ginny'sdisappointed

M

My granddaughter gave me a gift certificate, but when I tried to use it, I was said it was already used. Alison (my granddaughter) said she bought this certificate from the website and of course she never used it. They promised to call me back later, but they never did.
5 days later I called them to ask how it was going. They said nothing was done and said they will send me an email with a neede information and further instructions.
I got nothing. I guess they just don't care, that's why they did absolutely nothing. It's horrible.