Gillette Fusion Power Cartridgescustomer service (product locked)

D Review updated:

Something needs to be done in getting product in a timely fashion. This Wal*Mart location has the razor refills locked up and it has taken me no less than 20 minutes on three different locations since the first of the year to wait for customer service to get the launch codes released and someone over with a key. I have had less trouble qualifying for a concealed weapon permit than i have had in trying to purchase $20 razor refills at this location.

Suggestion: place the razor refills next to a cashier since it is required that you immediately purchase them once the customer service rep gives you the package. this will make provide ease for paying customers while maintaining the approriate security for those who steal them.

• Updated by Rajni Venketesh · Aug 21, 2019

Dear sir, after using your product my husband got allegedly, day before yesterday also I complained nobody attended, am going to go to consumer court, if none attends my complaint. Thanks rajni

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

• Ji
    jimbo5 Jan 13, 2011

dear gillette, i have just wasted£8buying your "fusion" blades, i have 5 different handles for your range of blades..is it possible to standardise the blade/handle nonsense, or at least have a colour coded packet?for which blades fit wich handles!!!. [email protected]

• To
    tony mannino Sep 05, 2011

I have a Custom plus 3, just want to know why the little green thing comes off after useing the shaver two times, and what is it for? thank you

• To
    tony mannino Sep 05, 2011

To whom it may c oncern;
    I have a gillette custom plus 3. ? is why does the little green thing come off after only using the shaver two times...and what is it for?

• St
    Steve Longo Jan 22, 2019

I've been buying Mach 5 razors for over 25 years. I do not appreciate the way your recent ad on toxic masculinity portrays men. Your ad shows only white men acting poorly and men of color acting properly. What BS! Switching to Harry's razors. You have lost this long time customer forever.

Steve Longo

• Ed
    Eddie16 Feb 11, 2019

It's offensive the way you characterize men in your new advertising campaign. I don't have loyalty to any razor but you have changed that. I will go out of my way to avoid any product you produce. As a 47 year old man with two boys that are about to start shaving I guarantee they won't use your products either. Good luck in chapter 11.

• Do
    Donny51 Feb 11, 2019

Bought new razor and blades shaved and razor felt like pulling my hair out of my face. First time this has happened with ur product. Not Happy.

• Bm
    BM1821 Feb 12, 2019

Your new attitude towards men has cost you an other customer . Stupid stupid move.

Jaywalking1971 Jul 01, 2019

After seeing your Superbowl anti-man, anti-family commercial, I stopped buying your products. Two questions (1) What dumb ass thought up that commercial. (2) What group of dumb asses approved that commercial?

• Ra
    Rajni Venketesh Aug 27, 2019

My husband got allergies due to your shaving cream its gillette series shaving cram sensitive skin with aloe, from past 2 to 3 days am complained no one answered, its horrible bad, he has got rashes all over, and the doctor gave him lactoclamine which it became little better, if my problem is not resolved will complain to the consumer cell

• Av
    Avid Eros Jan 12, 2020

The razor holder snapped in two whilst I was shaving. I cut my face but not badly. This means I have plenty of razor blades left but no holder to carry them. Please can you replace my broken Mach 3 blade handle? The razor and blades cost almost £20 and I feel that I deserve a replacement set or a refund.