Gillece Plumbingscam

Gillece gave me an estimate to replace my furnace after telling me that it could not be fixed and was beyond any kind of repair. The estimate was for 30, 000 dollars. The salesman did say that he wished he could sell my the cheaper furnace but because he had found asbestos covering a pipe in my basement, he could not as it would require a hazmat team, repointing of my chimmney and a new liner for my chimmney. I said no and I would get more estimates. The next day I called another company who came and fixed the furnace for less than 100 dollars. All it needed was a thermostat and thermocoupler. And there is no asbestos in my basement. It is a pipe covered by insulation and taped. It was all a scam. Stay away from Gillece. Spread the word that this company is a predator and not to be trusted.