GiftRocketgiftrocket scam!

R

This company is a scam and a complete ripoff. On march 17, 2018, I searched google for a place to buy lyft credit online, and giftrocket's web site showed up, with a page that clearly said "buy blvd credit." (note: I found out after making a purchase that they don't actually sell lyft credit. Their website is programmed to automatically generate a search engine hit no matter what kind of gift card you are looking for.) it was a digital product, and nowhere did it say that there would be a delay in getting the product. I purchased. After making the purchase, I got an email telling me to select what kind of gift card I wanted from a list on their website. This is when I found out they don't sell lyft credit. I had to settle for uber instead, which has fewer drivers in my area. Nice. After selecting an uber gift card, I got another email stating that it would take two days to receive the uber gift card. Nice of them to let me know in advance, given that my wife needed this credit to get to work. (she ended up having to make a four-mile walk to work because of this scam.) so we wait two days to get the credit so we can get to the grocery store. On the second day, we get an email telling us that their security team cancelled our purchase, with no explanation given for why, that in the future we should use another service than theirs to purchase gift cards, and that we haven't been charged for the purchase. I pull up my debit card records and find that we bloody well did get charged: I have a $33 dollar pending charge on my debit card. I go to their web site to get their phone number so I can speak to a real live human being and get this nonsense settled. Nope, there's no live customer service line; you can only leave email. So I instead send them an e-mail. I have not yet received a response. If they don't refund me quick, i'm going to do a chargeback, and i'm sure their merchant account is probably hanging by a thread already.

• Re
    regenia jones Jan 16, 2021

This is the third comment I have type there is a 54.50 charge on my card that I didn't make please refund my money