Giant Eagle GetGolottery

H

I recently won $200 On a scratch off ticket, and even though I seen thousands of dollars in the lottery register, and the ticket states that you can cash anything under $600 at a store, at the GetGo store in Lawrenceville, on 40th st, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, I was turned away and told that GetGo cannot and will not honor my ticket as they cannot and will not cash anything over $100. This is extremely upsetting. Not only does that mean I now have to drive further out of my way to claim my winnings, but it now feels as though I haven't won anything. I cannot believe that GetGo would not honor a winning ticket bought at their location especially for such a small amount compared to what they make on a daily basis. I'm very disappointed in the service here and this has become the last straw for me with GetGo and it's horrible customer service. I know this complaint will either be defended with the obvious "we do not hold over $100 due to thefts" answer or not responded to at all. Even though, like I said, I seen thousands of dollars in the register when they cashed they guys ticket in front of me, in the lotto register. From now on I will consider no longer stopping at GetGo or Giant Eagle locations for any grocery shopping, quick stops, or gasoline for my company's fleet of trucks, and given the reply or lack of a reply, I will also consider spreading the word about the lack of customer service to my business associates and people I know in the trades.