Getdivorcepapers.comrefund request

C

I used this website on March 11, 2016. I also cancelled the request for documents that day. I contacted the live representative and they told me to request the cancellation. I did so within about 2 hours of completing the online interview. I heard nothing for a month and the cancellation/refund was never given. After contacting customer support, they told me that refunds are not available for my state (NC) per their refund policy. I went back and reviewed their policy and my state is not listed on their refund restricted states list. After I told them that, they came back and said that I am not eligible for a refund because I completed the interview and services were rendered. They told me that services are considered rendered after the interview even though it takes a few days for the documents to be prepared. Then I told them that I cancelled within their 24 hour window and they simply responded with 'I'm sorry but no refund'. The support lady was very misinformed about their policies and had no interest in following the company's refund policy at all. Very disappointing, very unprofessional, will never use again or recommend to others. Please be cautious!!

• Da
    David Passmore Feb 16, 2019

Total crap, they make mistakes and want to charge you to fix them and still cannot get them fixed correctly and then if you don't sign up for their monthly membership fee, you cannot get to the papers you have already paid for. This company should be shut down!!! Total scam, reviews on their website are FAKE!!! BBB should do something about this company!! Why can't companies have good customer service and do what you pay them to do!! It's not that hard. They just scam you out of your money!!
    Do not use getdivorcepapers.com