[Resolved] Getaroom — excessive and erroneous hotel charges
Two rooms were booked for an employee training in April. The room charges were more than $100 per night more what they would have been if booked directly through the hotel, AND we were charged sales tax, which we should not have been since we are 501(c)(3) organization with a sales tax exemption in Florida.
We request an immediate refund of the excessive room charges ($119 per room, per night, totaling $476) as well as an immediate refund of the sales tax of $329.69 ($164.84 for 1 room & $164.85 for the other).
Itinerary # R1436645798 & R1436662346
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Getaroom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Getaroom - I have a charge on my credit card that needs explaining. the name listed is cci*hotel reservation 855-707-6654 tx
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - wrong room trickery 
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - no refund 
- [Resolved] Getaroom - tax recovery charges and service fees
- Getaroom.com - huge scam 
- Getaroom.com - sucks!! 
- [Resolved] Getaroom - internet hotel booking service
- [Resolved] Getaroom - online booking
- [Resolved] Getaroom - hotel reservation
- [Resolved] Getaroom - misleading sales and pricing