GemsNYdon't order from them

M

I purchased several items from GemsNY in September. To this day the items haven't arrived yet. As well as my money that I asked to refund as soon as possible.
They are like deaf and blind to my requests. I think they are aware of how many times I tried to talk to them: emailed, called, left voice messages. I
extremely disappointed. And I guess, this complaint won't bring any result, but I am here to warn other people and to recommend them to stay far away from GemsNY.