Having problems with GemsNY?

GemsNY Customer Service Contacts

1888 436 7692 (USA and Canada)
+1 212 575 1672 (International)
20 West 47th Street, Suite 606
Thu9:45 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:45 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat10:30 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GemsNY Customer Service. Initial GemsNY complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GemsNY above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GemsNY. Discuss the issues you have had with GemsNY and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

GemsNY — don't order from them

I purchased several items from GemsNY in September. To this day the items haven't arrived yet. As well as my...

GemsNYRip off

Why does anyone say that their shipping dees are too high? It's not fair.
I live in Boston, their company is in New York if I'm not mistaken. They charged me 60 dollars. Ridiculous.
I don't what it was. Was it done intentionally? I don't know. Maybe it was their system error, who knows. But I'm absolutely sure that they charged too much. Going to open a dispute to get my money back.

Gemsny.comMade a purchase but can not get e-mails from the company nor send to them

Made a purchase but can not get e-mails from the company nor send to them. I called them and ask for help adding my email and name to the "pass filter" in their e- mail system but their operator ( on11/30 at 5:30) said they are too busy to help me. They are probably too busy to help you too if you run into difficulties so advise you stay away!

Gemsny.com — Awful quality jewelery

We recently ordered a solitaire sapphire ring from Gemsny. Although the ring is beautiful, within two weeks a...

Gemsny.com — Fake emerald

My partner and I recently got engaged and like all brides-to -be I wanted the perfect engagement ring. My...