Geeks on Siteunauthorized credit card charge

D Sep 13, 2019

We are a small sign making company So we got a phone number from phone book.
Needed repair on our HP 24" wide format printer ASAP.
Geeks on Site was listed in our area I Called & arranged for on site service repair.
The phone receptionist took information from me then insisted I give a credit number
I told her I may pay cash depending on the cost of the repair
She then assured me the card information is only for $30.00 service call.

After the Service tech came to our on site location & worked on unit.
he did not fix it.
Bob the tec had (Geek on site )fax a invoice to him at our address.
I asked "if that is a bill"I not using the credit card she has "
Bob said No, this is not a bill The company will send us one.

My bank notified us They gave us a over draft charge $35.00 because the "Geek on Site"company unauthorized $232.65 charged my account.

I have been in touch with the company Sat Aug 31 then again Sept 13th

To resolute this issue We would like to have the company contact our bank and acknowledge their Unauthorized credit card charge & ask the Bank to reverse the overdraft fee which Geek on site caused on my account.
DR M