GearBubblegearbubble as a seller

I was recently a seller on Gear Bubble. I created a store on the site in August and didn't make a penny! That is a side note.

I was also a member of the group on Facebook. I posted a legitimate question on how to deal with complaints about products and items being wrong or late in terms of shipping. Well, I thought they were located in Kansas which is where the founder is located, so I responded to an angry person on Facebook who shared a post on my gear bubble page, to contact gear bubble directly at [protected]@Gearbubble.com with any problems and mentioned that the founder was located in Kansas because I thought his company was also. I was then informed by the founder (Donald Wilson), through a comment in the Facebook group, that my page's name was confusing to people and to send them to the customer service email. Well I did so and I also changed the name of my page so people would not be confused. Apparently he saw my comment to the angry customer and the next day (today December 22nd), he again commented but said what I did was "uncool"by giving his location to a customer and claimed he had given me one chance to fix things, then removed me from the Facebook group. I could not respond so I am posting this complaint. By pulling a ##### move like that, I blocked him on Facebook, deleted my Gear Bubble Facebook page and emailed Gearbubble to delete my seller account. I will NEVER have anything to do with that company ever again and I advise any one else to stay away from them. From the looks of other complaints here, I am justified in feeling this way because the founder was butt hurt and responded to me the way he did. I tried to legitimately sell through his platform and ask a real question but was met with bull####. Well #### Donald Wilson and Gear Bubble. Please feel free to share every complaint you find about this worthless company. You're better off buying or selling through a different platform.

gearbubble as a seller