GearBubblefather/son necklace

M

2  Round Pendant Necklace - Gold Plated.
I paid $55.90 for two necklaces.
I just purchased 2 of them for my 2 sons. I received it after Christmas, and I would like to return or receive a refund. It is so small that I can hardly read the words. I would never in a million years give that as a gift to someone I loved! Please refund. Thanks,
Michael Mastroianni

John D. Shane Jul 11, 2018

I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO REACH YOU TO FIND OUT WHERE MY ORDER: 04edb03f3a698a98 and have heard nothing, except your order takes 12 - 15 business days, It's been more than that. Like i said i am notifying, the CT, Better Business, Consumer Protection, and our local Ploice Dept, and the local FBI in Hartford, CT.. Just to let them know how you are SCAMING people and I have give each your Web Site and al the information, even your phony phone numbers "[protected]" and your address: 6440 Sky Pointe Drive #140-361
    Las Vegas, NV. 89131
    JOHN D. SHANE
    Oh I also notifyed my Credit Card Company Fraud Dept.
    You have a great day,

@John D. Shane please read

where is my order 04edb03f3a698a98

Las Vegas, NV. 89131
    JOHN D. SHANE
    Oh I also notifyed my Credit Card Company Fraud Dept.
    You have a great day,