GC Servicesvery rude! and liars

H

GC services are rude and liars!! They took my tax refund and never told me about. My student loan went into collections to them. I appealed them so t hey wouldnt garnish my wages but they said they never got the papers. But I did send them. They said I can affored 103 a month but Im a single mom and i only work 3 days a week at a department store. They wont make payment arrangements that are good for me. I talked to an employee today who was very rude. She told me to get a second job, and that my loan comes first before my son. She also said I need a 950 deposit cuz I dont have a bank account or 400 if I do have one. I never heard of that in my life. She said if I dont pay them that then they will garnish my wages 25%. Can they do that?!!
They are liars and thieves!! I would like some help or adivce. Please and Thank you.