GC Servicescustomer service

T

In Feb 2008, I became employed and knowing I had a pending citation I tried to notify the courts, upon doing so was referred to the GC Services for the Los Angeles County Courts. I made most of the arrangements by phone. I was later notified by GC Services at my job and was urged into making payments that were beyond my finances. Earning less than $1200.00 a month with rent at $900.00, GC Services had me committed to a $216.00 monthly deduction. I tried to resolve this issue with them that I would be able to speak more freely at home, but was told by GC Services that if I did not resolve this issue with them “NOW!” that my chances with payment arrangements would result with payment required in full. With the Memorial Holiday, I was paid for only 3 days of work. Which subquently led to insufficient funds for the check to clear the bank? I called GC Services on Tuesday June 10th. Spoke to Tarik Hawa, Ms McDonald and Ms Cowan; because I initially asked for Supervisor that would be able to make decisions, Ms. McDonald, already had attitude, she was unprofessional and very rude. Yesterday I was able to call when the check would clear, today because I upset Ms. McDonald they can only accept a money gram and something else. When I asked Ms. McDonald, her to repeat herself more slowly and to calm down she told me "Don't tell me what to do". She then hung up on me. They accused me of knowingly bouncing a check, then, wanted me to commit to having the check resubmitted before I was paid. HELP where do I turn now.

• RAELYNN35 Jun 14, 2018

I agree! You pay them anything a month and they can't do anything but whatever you do ...Lord, do not send them another check and do not MoneyGram them...that screams scam right there ... MoneyGram? Really? These ppl are just downright...grrr ( BAD THOUGHTS)

• Wh
    What Da Aug 31, 2009

No company is going to refuse your payment if you are at least paying $1 a month you are attempting to pay on your debt. The money you send is not going to be sent back to you...hello. Send something...didn't your mama ever teach you something is better than nothing...