• Ad
    Adam K Dec 08, 2009

I recently bought a virtual item from GAMEIM.com for Perfect World and they would not deliver the item even though they said they had it before the purchase was made.
    I paid with confirmed paypal address and after a 30 min conversion with the staff member they wanted me to fax them my credit card information and driver license! This is after they wanted me to email them twice with the paypal confirmation.
    When I told them that paypal takes the money from my checkings and that they do not need to see my Credit Card info and driver license.
    They would not deliver the items I purchased. After doing some online research I found hundreds of people were having the same problem.

Below is a list of sources from people having the same problem. Please read the forums posted below and you will see tons of people have been fraudulently scammed and action must be taken!!!

Gameim.com — scam

Gameim.com — scam

/URL removed/

I have tracked them down to using a few sites.. Here they are, NOTE! They are ALL SCAM SITES!! They will take your money and GIVE YOU NOTHING!!
    E-MAIL: [email protected]
    Http://www.vir4u.com
    Http://www.gameim.com
    Http://www.vir4s.net
    Http://www.mmo4s.net
    Http://www.buyrunegp.com
    Http://www.rappelz-rupee.com
    These are JUST A FEW they all belong to the same people.

Just google "GameIM.com scam" and you will see hundred of people have this same problem. How can we let these international terrorists just steal our money like this!?!!

• Ar
    Arik Aug 27, 2009

Been buying from gameim.com for a while. I've always got the product they sold me.

I trust comments like these myself, but I've played different games. Gaia, FlyFF, WoW and among others and whatever I bought they delivered them. Sometimes they take too long to deliver as their accounts seem to get banned rather quickly.

• Ka
    Kay123 Aug 21, 2009

ive bought a small amount and they never deliver. tell me to wait 2 more days... after 2 days tells me to wait 3 days... after 3 days tell me to wait 5-6 hours... after 5-6 hours tells me to wait 2 days... etc until now and still nothing after 15 days. Paypal refused the claim. and their ''boss'' is never there for a refund.

• Wa
    WantmyRefund Jul 23, 2009

It's been a month now since I purchased from gameim. I spent the total of $179.9. Which is a huge amount. However they had the nerve to stall me for 9 hours and did not deliver my game currency to me. Then after about 14 hours they delivered only HALF the amount that I paid for. Their excuse for that was "The price change and this is what we can give you". Like HELLO? I bought this when the prices were 1500mil = 89.95. So I put up a claim on paypal; but paypal is telling me that their is a HUGE possible chance for me that I might not be getting my refund back. They will be watching over the gameim accounts, and see how many claims come in for gameim. Please if you've been scammed by this site. TELL paypal and get your REFUND back. In order for me to get my refund; there has to be a lot more claims then mine. =[ Thank you.

• El
    Elsie Mar 24, 2009

COMPLETLY AGREE - I believe this site also operates under the name gameint
    This scammer places positive comments about themselves on blogs and other websites pretending to be satisfied customers however it is all BS.
    my experience was exactly as described above.

GameInt (www.gameint.com) is the address of an online store that reports itself as a seller of in game currency for a large number of MMO games including flyff, wow, secondlife etc.

They have 'testimonials' on their website with positive words in them. The website is well constructed and in most respects appears genuine. Their contact details only provide a gmail address and a 'live chat' function that as far as I can see is never answered by an operator.

Once the buyer makes a purchase, the well honed site starts to look a little less completed. The sale confirmed screen is still mostly unfinished template giving the webdesigner instructions on what sort of information they should write there for their customers.
    It also refers to a forum section in the site which does not exist.

The text for the site is a direct copy of another in game currency sellers site (no idea if thats genuine either but suspect its more genuine than the gameint scammers).

Their 'conditions of use' 'shipping' and 'privacy' pages are all incomplete template text.

They only accept payment via paypal and western union (should have seen this coming really)

The items they sell range from approximatly $11US to $500US - fortunatly, my purchase was a very small test as this site fell into the 'too good to be true' category.

In my experience, emails requesting any form of response are ignored - that is until a dispute is raised with PayPal.

* Then, suddenly, there was a rush of quick emails (not using the paypal dispute resolution centre) - insisting that the dispute be dropped before they would deliver the product.

* GameInt sent three messages through Paypal, all requiring the dispute to be dropped before they would deliver. They sent at least 15 outsite of Paypal assuring they would complete the deal etc etc.

* Many emails later - with offers of deliver half, i cancel the dispute and then deliver the other half refused... I requested a refund (.

* Within 5 minutes of me sending a 'please refund my money' message through PayPal, GameInt falsely claimed that they had delivered and raised the dispute to a claim.

This site is a scam, ripoff, fraud site that takes real money, does not deliver product, and if pressed lies to their payment processor (PayPal).

Recommend that ALL stay away from this criminal operation.

• I0
    I've been duped Feb 21, 2009

on February 17 I order from gameim.com and they told me they would deliver in 30 minutes. They never delivered and when I contact them on their website via the live chat feature they have the person named Anny gets on and tells me they cant deliver until i give them pesonal information, and starts asking for me to email the PayPal confirmation page I receive, which I did, after i took off all personal information on the page prior to forwarding, then she says they need copy of my drivers license, want my name, etc. all sorts of personal information. I tell her they dont need any additional information because I used PayPal.

At any rate, I send message to PayPals asking them to cancel transaction, because these people are obviously scamming people but PayPals of course doesnt listen, they get my money anyway. I research online after the fact and find this company is nothing but a fraud and also has many other websites under different names they use to scam people. PayPal representative, Maat #[protected] tells me "we can't prevent it" and there is nothing they can do. LOL the phone number on gameim.com's site is useless no one answers it. Also they send message to PayPal telling them they delivered the product they didnt actually deliver and claim, "Virtual good" They laugh in everyone's face because they have been getting away with this scam a long time and entities like PayPal refuse to do anything about it.