Gameim.comFRAUD

I ordered 1 mill and paid with Paypal (Verified) on Aion, US, Israphel, Asmodian. They are scamming me. I reported them to Paypal but nothing yet. They wont even speak to me at all. They are completely ignoring all correspondence and are very rude. They do not answer phone.

• Ad
    Adam K Dec 08, 2009

I recently bought a virtual item from GAMEIM.com for Perfect World and they would not deliver the item even though they said they had it before the purchase was made.
    I paid with confirmed paypal address and after a 30 min conversion with the staff member they wanted me to fax them my credit card information and driver license! This is after they wanted me to email them twice with the paypal confirmation.
    When I told them that paypal takes the money from my checkings and that they do not need to see my Credit Card info and driver license.
    They would not deliver the items I purchased. After doing some online research I found hundreds of people were having the same problem.

Below is a list of sources from people having the same problem. Please read the forums posted below and you will see tons of people have been fraudulently scammed and action must be taken!!!

Gameim.com — scam

Gameim.com — scam

/URL removed/

I have tracked them down to using a few sites.. Here they are, NOTE! They are ALL SCAM SITES!! They will take your money and GIVE YOU NOTHING!!
    E-MAIL: [email protected]
    Http://www.vir4u.com
    Http://www.gameim.com
    Http://www.vir4s.net
    Http://www.mmo4s.net
    Http://www.buyrunegp.com
    Http://www.rappelz-rupee.com
    These are JUST A FEW they all belong to the same people.

Just google "GameIM.com scam" and you will see hundred of people have this same problem. How can we let these international terrorists just steal our money like this!?!!

• Yo
    yoky Sep 29, 2011

Declaration of Gameim.com

Our company Gameim.com is founded in 2005, and we are dedicated to serving the game players in various mmo game players. We go in for the game business with honest, loyal and reliable principles, so our company wins the favor of so many players and develop into the current size under the support of regular and new customers. Since we have so many competitors in the market, it is not strange that some of them spread abusing information on the internet. We are not afraid of the rumors and still believe that the justice exist in everyone’s heart. Here we want to clarify some facts:

1. To ensure the safety of customer information and account, we require customers to provide ID. We promise not to let out the information to anyone.

2. We guarantee to refund the money back to customers if they want to cancel trading for reasonable factors.

3. Swearing by the fame of Gameim.com of six years, we have never done and will never do immoral things to damage the consumers’ benefit, such as refuse delivering goods.

4. We preserve the right to litigate anyone or any organization which slander the fame of our company.

Thank you for the support of regular and new customers! We will never stop providing best service to all of you. We refuse to use illegal competitive actions and just explain the recent negative comments to all of you!

Yours Sincerely
    Gameim.com

JaredBurnell Jan 15, 2012

What I want to say is that I only play AION, WOW, and swtor this 3 games, whichever game gold I buy, they will give to me no more than 1 hour, never more than 1 hour. No matter what you say, I trust them. thanks.

• Lu
    LutherJonas Jan 15, 2012

It looks like that there are plenty of spammers here working against to the game site gameim.com from which I have been bought game gold for about 5 months. I do not know which MMO games are you playing or which game gold you have bought, what I want to say is that I only play AION, WOW, and swtor this 3 games, whichever game gold I buy, they will give to me no more than 1 hour, never more than 1 hour. I REALLY DO NOT KNOW why there are so much annoys here pointing to it. Forgive me to tell the truth which is just what I have experienced.

• Na
    Nathaniel11 Jan 15, 2012

I am sorry for not agree with you. I have played wow for about 2 years, and began to buy gold from gameim.com since the beginning of 2011. Until now, a year passed, I have always got my game gold which I bought, sometimes they gave me some discounts for I usually buy gold from them. I guess that there might be some mistake about what you met with. Wish you good luck next time no matter where you buy gold.

• Ha
    handsomeman Jan 15, 2012

I BELIEVE THAT THE OFFICIAL OF THE WEBSITE GAMEIM.COM SHOULD STAND OUT TO SAY SOMETHING. EACH ONE WHO SCAMMED SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

• Su
    summy Feb 01, 2012

@Adam K Are you scammer? I have read several pages and several posts, they are so same with that of yours like this.

• Ca
    Cathy Kirk Mar 13, 2012

So many negative comments and also they are the same as other pages and sites! I haven't met these problems until now and have good experience every time.I have been using this site for many times and have always found the customer services very helpful to try their best to solve kinds of problems.Extremely satisfied with the company, perfect service.I certainly recommend them to potential future customers.What more could I ask for i will use them again no problem.

• Ha
    Hannah Renata Apr 18, 2012

From then I've purchased over 5 games from this website and they all work well.Haven't met any problems.
    The online ordering was very easy to do and the price was the best we could find. I am impressed by the quick order process, quality product and helpful services, they're all legit!
    People were very nice. Fast delivery. Will order from this site again.
    I will definitely do business with them in the continued future. Thank you very much from me!

• Gu
    guildwarsize Aug 15, 2012

This article is about the best MMORPG 2011, its benefits above other top MMORPGs and about the comparable views. Our professional group completed with MMORPG reviewers, critics and gamers with the help of MMORPG top and famous critics made research about the Best MMORPG 2011. Nowadays the status of the best MMORPG has gained WOW (WORLD of WARCRAFT) but there is a big possibility that this status will surely change in 2011 year, because of the publishing the Guild Wars 2 Gold.