Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zahuawei y3

M Nov 19, 2018

I bought a Huawei Y3 on the 14/07/2018 cash R999.00 for my 12 year old son and the screen went blank I handed the phone in for repairs at the store on the 30/10/2018. The phone came back to the store 3 weeks later and the person from game says that Vodacom wants to charge me for the repairs because the sticker over the battery with the MMI number is not there I tampered with the phone. told them that I don't know if I got the phone with or without the sticker and that I still have the box and receipt the phone is in good condition. the sticker shouldn't prevent the phone from working the phone is faulty and its a manufacture problem why should I pay for a faulty phone. I asked for the store manager to check the camera and confirm if the sticker was taken out of in the store or not. the store manager (Lee) said that he wont check the camera because it no use my child tampered with the phone because kids are naughty.