The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gallagher Bassett — workman's comp
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I sustained a work related injury to my left knee. I have had problems with Gallagher Bassett since day 1. I have had difficulty with my doctor's appointments and payments. My worst problem has been with receiving workman's comp payments. It has taken weeks to get a payment after seeing my doctor. The longest time it took to get a payment was for 6 weeks. I have had problems with them returning a phone call. I have had to talk to my adjuster's supervisor at least 4 times to date. I was told that the adjuster had up to 24 hours to return calls. It had been over a week. I contacted the KY ombudsman, her calls were not returned either. I haven't received payment since before Christmas. I took a desk job that pays $15 less on the hour, last week, just so I don't lose my house. I have submitted info to the Better Business Bureau, but that doesn't help me.
Just wanted to let you know, you're not the only ones getting screwed by Gallaher Bassett.
More Gallagher Bassett Complaints & Reviews
- Gallagher Bassett - Very rude and unprofessional
- Gallagher Bassett Workers Comp - Rude & Unprofessional!!!
- Gallagher Bassett - Terrible experience
- Gallagher Bassett - Stay away
- Gallagher Bassett - Crooks and Trained Liars
- Gallagher Bassett - They do not do their job
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. - Bunch of lying ###
- Gallagher Bassett Services - claim adjuster service
- Gallagher Bassett - Rude Employees
- Gallagher Bassett International - This company is awful