Galadari Motor Driving Centre [GMDC]Customer service executive

K Nov 10, 2019

My Name is Khaleel Ahmed with holding mobile number +971 [protected] I called to customer service to check status of my booking of Internal Yard Test for RTA Parking for which placed a request throught Nhance Now mobile application.

Miss. Sherlyn answered my call and transferred to Mr. Mohammed of respective department for further information instead of listening to my query and concern Mr. Mohammed started argument speaking very rudely with me instead of solving my query he disconnected my call asking me to call back again as he is not interested in taking request .

• Ga
    Galadari Motor Driving Center Jan 22, 2020

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Galadari Motor Driving Centre. We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. May we request you to please provide us with your contact details, so to help us arrange a callback and resolve this at the earliest. We assure you of the best of our services.