Menu
G & R Heating and Air Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

G & R Heating and Air
reviews & complaints

www.grheatingcooling.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 7 Reviews

G & R Heating and Air Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with G & R Heating and Air at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for G & R Heating and Air has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of G & R Heating and Air. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

G & R Heating and Air reviews & complaints 7

Filter reviews by rating
4 reviews
Sort by:

Newest G & R Heating and Air reviews & complaints

G

G & R Heating and Air I asked GNR Heating for a quote to replace my system

I asked GNR Heating for a quote to replace my system. Instead of one unit, they wanted to replace it with two. I texted them multiple times to cancel because another provider offered a lower price for the work I needed. I mentioned that I wasn't sure if their system was what I wanted, but the salesman said that if I left a $7000.00 deposit, it would secure their services until I could review other units. They assured me that I would get a full refund if I decided to cancel. Within 24 hours, I informed the sales rep that I wanted to cancel, but they told me to speak with the office. Unfortunately, I never received a response despite leaving several voicemails. They did give me a partial credit of $5,905.00, but they claimed that the remaining $1,095.00 was a cancellation/restock fee, even though no unit had been ordered.

H

G & R Heating and Air This business is absolutely terrible

This business is absolutely terrible. If I could rate them with zero stars, I definitely would. They did some work on my house less than a year ago, and when I called to schedule them for repairs, it was like pulling teeth. Then, they had the audacity to charge me $350 just to come and look at something they had worked on not too long ago. I was so frustrated and upset that they actually called me back to cancel my service. They not only refused to honor their warranty, but they also refused to help me if I left a negative review. Can you believe that? You would think a business would want to fix the problem and change the perception of their poor service with an unhappy customer. But no, they simply canceled my appointment and decided not to honor the warranty or assist me at all. They are so unprofessional, unethical, and charge way too much. I strongly advise you to stay as far away from them as possible.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

G & R Heating and Air Tim from G And R charged me $95 to diagnose a broken gas valve on one of my tenants' units, and then tried to get me to pay another 800 dollars

Tim from G And R charged me $95 to diagnose a broken gas valve on one of my tenants' units, and then tried to get me to pay another 800 dollars to fix this valve. I told him no, and they charged me another 95 dollars because they had to restock a gas valve, and it took another 15 min to diagnose over the one hour that would have been included in the initial diagnosis fee. If it takes you 75 minutes to diagnose that there is no gas coming from a valve to the furnace, you are either 1, trying to rip your customer off, or 2, incompetent. I'm going with 1 since my tenant told me they were there for about 20 min, and Tim said he wouldn't be able to complete the job that evening since the part supplier was closed until the next morning. If you are reading this, DO NOT HAVE THEM EVEN COME TO DIAGNOSE your issue. The moment they get your credit card number, they will do whatever they want. Luckily, I found an honest contractor to come out and do it for 300 dollars, and will be using them for all of my rental units. A reputable contractor will charge around 100-150 per labor hour. G AND R CHARGES $700 PER HOUR. If you know anything about furnaces, you will not be happy with them. Find someone else!

Hide full review

Is G & R Heating and Air legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals G & R Heating and Air as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, G & R Heating and Air stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering G & R Heating and Air should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

G & R Heating and Air earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: G & R Heating and Air achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Grheatingcooling.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Grheatingcooling.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Grheatingcooling.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with G & R Heating and Air, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Grheatingcooling.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The grheatingcooling.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • G & R Heating and Air protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

G & R Heating and Air Customers beware!

Customers beware! G&R is price gouging customers while using highly unprofessional tactics! A G&R employee did work on my townhome a/c unit on 8/20. They billed me $1183.32 for a simple repair that should cost less than $400. Later, I called three Heating and Air companies with over 20 years in the business. They provided the following info: G&R charged $290 for a 45+5 mfd capacitor. Three reputable competitors charge $45, $105, $117, installed (average price $89 vs $290 by G&R)... retail cost on Amazon is $15. It gets worse... The G&R employee then claimed my system was low on refrigerant. He claimed he added 2 lbs of R-22 refrigerant, but he had no weight scale to prove it. He said the scale went missing from his truck. That is highly unprofessional and no reputable company in the industry uses those tactics. The scale is a required piece of equipment when determining the amount of refrigerant being sold to the customer. Did he add refrigerant or remove it? Using his tactics provides a convenient opportunity to cheat the customer while billing 3 to 5 times the current rate for R-22. It provides the customer with no proof that any R-22 was added. And he did not show the 'before and after' readings on the pressure gauges to indicate whether the pressures were improved. Did he cause the pressures to go up or down? They billed me $797.50 or $398.75 per lb for R-22 refrigerant. I told him that his rates seemed highly overpriced and he replied "R-22 is expensive because it is no longer being produced". Three reputable companies charge $65, $75, $120 per lb for R-22 (average price $87 vs $398.75 by G&R)... SHOCKING! G&R service charge is $95, while three reputable companies charge $50, $89, $99 (average price $79 vs $95 by G&R). Total cost is $1183.32 by G&R vs $342 average price charged by reputable companies. In conclusion, G&R charges at least 3 times more than reputable companies. I called 4 additional companies and all 7 companies were shocked by G&R's rates and confirmed my opinion that G&R is price gouging customers. Customers beware!

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

G & R Heating and Air I needed my central air conditioning fixed, so I reached out to my homeowner's warranty company

I needed my central air conditioning fixed, so I reached out to my homeowner's warranty company. They sent me to G&R Heating and Air, LLC. The technician came and gave me the price for the repair. The warranty company said they would only cover $500.00, but I thought it was too low. When I asked about it, they said that was the value of the job and that G&R was charging too much. I immediately called G&R to cancel the work order, but they informed me about a $500.00 restocking fee that I was never told about. I feel like I was taken advantage of. I contacted other companies and they told me the same thing, that I was being overcharged.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

G & R Heating and Air 7/5 Had a emergincy visit ($140) and decided to get a quote for a new system and installation from this company the next day

7/5 Had a emergincy visit ($140) and decided to get a quote for a new system and installation from this company the next day. Total price was over $6,000. None of this was thoroughly explained or priced in detail but after applying and getting approved for financing they went ahead and charged the loan right away before even completing work. I called immediately after the tech visit (7/5 9:43PM) d receiving the (ALREADY PAID) invoice via email that finally broke things down in detail. I wanted to reschedule for 3-4 days later to look around at other companies and they allowed me to. They insist on charging a $500 cancelation fee after speaking about cancelling on 7/6 at 8:00 am 3-4 days prior to the rescheduled install due to another company willing to complete the same work with better quality for $4,350. G and R is unwilling to negotiate No services were provided other than the initial quote and diagnosis and payment was charged without any verbal authorization.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

G & R Heating and Air I called G&R on Christmas Eve, 12/24, 'cause my furnace wasn't workin' right and their sticker was on it

I called G&R on Christmas Eve, 12/24, 'cause my furnace wasn't workin' right and their sticker was on it. I bought my house two years ago and figured if they serviced it for the previous owner, they'd give decent service. G&R came out quick and said I needed $2k in repairs or a new unit. Even though I was stuck with no heat and the temperature droppin', they charged $6K on my credit card that same day for a new high-efficiency (90% plus) heater. They didn't give me a written proposal or invoice. They installed a new low-efficiency (80%) furnace and coil, but not the AC condenser. When I saw the invoice on Christmas Eve, it was $11,538 in total, way more than what we talked about, and for an inferior (80%) unit. They overcharged me by $3800. I called 'em right away and asked for a refund or a price adjustment based on the quotes from other companies. They reluctantly offered a $1000 reduction, but no money back. I've written and called 'em many times, but Brad Serpico, the owner, says there's nothin' to talk about. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and found out that G&R fraudulently sent 'em a signed document that I never saw or signed. They forged my name. They have almost $2000 of my money and won't even contact me. When I confronted Brad in an email, he threatened to charge $500 for restocking (even though he didn't give me the unit) and added finance charges and legal fees if I didn't pay the balance on the invoice. They didn't give me a quote or invoice beforehand, just a crazy bill for work they didn't finish, and it's over 150% more expensive than the next 3 competitors.

G & R Heating and Air Customer Reviews Overview

G & R Heating and Air, a reputable HVAC company, has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. With their commitment to exceptional service and top-notch products, G & R Heating and Air has established itself as a trusted name in the industry.

Customers have praised G & R Heating and Air for their prompt and reliable service. Many reviewers have highlighted the company's professionalism and efficiency in handling HVAC installations, repairs, and maintenance. G & R Heating and Air's technicians are highly skilled and knowledgeable, ensuring that customers receive the best possible service.

Another aspect that customers appreciate about G & R Heating and Air is their dedication to customer satisfaction. The company goes above and beyond to address any concerns or issues that may arise, ensuring that customers are happy with the results. Their friendly and courteous staff have been commended for their excellent communication and willingness to answer any questions.

G & R Heating and Air's commitment to quality is evident in the products they offer. Customers have praised the company for providing high-quality HVAC systems that are energy-efficient and durable. This not only helps customers save on energy costs but also ensures long-term reliability.

Furthermore, G & R Heating and Air's competitive pricing has been a standout feature for many customers. Reviewers have mentioned that the company offers fair and transparent pricing, providing excellent value for the services rendered. This affordability, combined with the company's exceptional service, has made G & R Heating and Air a preferred choice for many homeowners and businesses.

In conclusion, G & R Heating and Air has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their exceptional service, professionalism, and commitment to customer satisfaction. With their skilled technicians, high-quality products, and competitive pricing, G & R Heating and Air is undoubtedly a reliable choice for all HVAC needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

G & R Heating and Air contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with G & R Heating and Air?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with G & R Heating and Air Customer Service. Initial G & R Heating and Air complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for G & R Heating and Air above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about G & R Heating and Air. Discuss the issues you have had with G & R Heating and Air and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.