Furniture 123 — Avoid at all costs
In November 2008 we placed an order for a bed with Furniture123. The website promised delivery before Xmas. We received an email confirming receipt of the order with no estimate or mention of the delivery date. The money was deducted from our credit card immediately. Just before xmas we received an email saying deliveries had closed off. From then until the end of yesterday despite sending numerous emails we have been unable to obtain a delivery date. The customer service is appalling. We have now cancelled the order they have confirmed receipt and we will see how long it takes to get a refund. We have contacted our credit card co and will be making a complaint to Trading Standards and anyone else we can think of to try to warn people not to use them.
Avoid at all costs!
More Furniture 123 Complaints & Reviews
- Furniture 123 - Fraudulent company
- Furniture 123 - Extreme Poor Service
- Furniture 123 - No product delivered
- Furniture 123 - Inability ro provide good and refund
- Furniture 123 - Products missing/damaged
- furniture123.co.uk - NO QUALITY AND NO REFUND
- Furniture 123 - customer service
- Furniture 123 - bed
- Furniture 123 - order
- Furniture 123 - mattress